EU Business School
Motto in English
|A European Identity - A Global Network|
|Students||3'000 (all campuses) |
|Location||Geneva and Montreux (Switzerland), Munich (Germany), Barcelona, (Spain)|
Academic programs and accreditations
EU Business School offers bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in Business Administration.
EU Business School offers UK state-accredited Bachelor in Business Management degrees awarded by the University of Derby  as well as UK state-accredited BSc, MSc and MBA in International Business & Management degrees awarded by the University of Roehampton. All of those degrees are state-approved by the German government and therefore rating H+ on Anabin.
In January 2011, EU Business School received International Quality Accreditation (IQA) from the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN), renewed in 2015.
Business programs at EU Business School Switzerland are fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) since March 2010.
EU Business School Switzerland is member of the Swiss Federation of Private Schools, the Geneva Association of Private Schools, the Lake Geneva Region Swiss Private Schools Association. EU Business School is member of The Academy of Business in Society (ABIS), the European Council for Business Education, and the European Foundation for Management Development. EU Business School Barcelona is member of the Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities.
In 2017, EU Business School's distance / online MBA degree garnered a score of 96 out of 100 ranking 14th in the world. QS ranked the Spain campus 2nd out of 46 in ROI for European MBA Programs. , while the Swiss campus was third in 2013/14.
EU Business School is the educational partner for the "Crucero Business Networking" (CBN) project. CBN is a combination of education, entertainment and networking. EU Business School was also part of the "Atypical Partners" for the Montreux Jazz Festival. In January 2015, EU Business School hosted the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-Off Romandie Event in Yvorne.
The Swiss Embassy in Singapore issued information in 2008 stating that European University lacks educational accreditation in its home jurisdiction of Switzerland, where the Swiss Center of Accreditation and Quality Assurance in Higher Education has responsibility for accreditation. From 1993 to 1997, European University in Barcelona had authorization from Catalonian authorities to offer programs leading to the Bachelor and Master of Business Administration degrees, but this authorization was withdrawn in 2007 due to the institution's lack of official recognition in its home country of Switzerland. In August 2009, leading Malaysian newspaper The Star included European University in a list of dubious institutions which are not in recognised accreditation registries.
- "European University receives Eduqua Accreditation". www.swissprivateuniversities.ch. Archived from the original on 2015-02-20.
- "Fiche descriptive - EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY, EBU SA". Republique et canton de Genève. Archived from the original on 2014-02-22.
- "EU registration in Swiss Private School Register". Swiss private school register.
- ON Magazine Issue 1, p. 16. Archived 2014-02-22 at the Wayback Machine., ON Magazine Retrieved February 12, 2014
- "Prof. Dirk Craen, UNESCO Chair in International Relations, Business Administration and Entrepreneurship". Unesco.
- "TopMBA Program list European University (Barcelona, Geneva, Munich)". Top MBA.
- "EU Business School University of Derby".
- "European University presents new dual degree Bachelor programs with University of Derby (UK)". Open-World.
- "New partnership will bring more Roehampton degrees to Europe". Roehampton. 19 January 2015.
- "List of Anabin accredited schools". Anabin.
- "La UCAM firma un convenio de colaboración con la EU Business School". Murcia. 26 November 2016.
- "EU Business School and UCAM sign partnership agreement". International School Search. 28 November 2016.
- "EU Business School teams up with PACE University". Filtrenews. 20 May 2015.
- "EU Business School's growing partnership programs". Care to Know. 30 November 2015.
- "IQA accredited Institutions". CEEMAN.
- "CEEMAN News Issue 77" (PDF). CEEMAN. Autumn 2015.
- "IACBE Accreditation Search List Page".
- "IACBE Membership Status: Center for Management Studies European University-Switzerland, Quai du Seujet 30, 1201, Geneva, Switzerland" (PDF). IACBE. 2013.
- "CHEA IACBE accreditation for EU". CHEA. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- IACBE Membership Status
- "Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs". ACBSP. 2013.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Geneva". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Montreux". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Munich". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Barcelona". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "EduQua Certified Institutions". EDUQUA.
- "Swiss Federation of Private Schools". Swiss-schools.
- "AGEP schools". AGEP.
- "EU ADVEP". AVDEP.
- "European University Center for Management Studies". EABIS. Archived from the original on 2012-08-19.
- ECBE Members list
- EFMD Members list
- "European University HACU". HACU.
- "QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2017". QS Top MBA. 2017.
- "QS Releases 2017 Distance/Online MBA Rankings". Exploratoire. 1 May 2017.
- "What Business School is really like Poets and Quants". Poets and Quants. 31 January 2015.
- "European University Barcelona and Crucero Business Networking Rock the Networking Boat!". CEEMAN.
- "European University Barcelona and Crucero Business Networking Rock the Networking Boat!". Barcelona-metropolitan. 24 April 2014.
- "MSC CRUCEROS Y BCN BLUE PRESENTAN EL PRIMER CRUCERO BUSINESS NETWORKING". Gaceta 3. 24 April 2014.
- [Atypical Partner - Montreux Jazz Festival http://www.montreuxjazzfestival.com/fr/partenaires-0#atypicalpartner]
- "EU Business School hosted the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-off Romandie Event in Yvorne". Euruni. 30 January 2015.
- "Eu Business School hosted the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-Off romandie event in Yvorne". Euruni. 30 January 2015. Archived from the original on 24 November 2015.
- Sandra Davie, 270 Shines College students here in a fix, The Straits Times, September 26, 2008
- Official Journal of the Generalitat of Catalonia, DOGC. 4872, 30/04/2007 (in Catalan)
- "Dodgy degrees". The Star. August 23, 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-29.
- "Prominente bluffen mit Doktortitel". Schweiz am Wochenende (in German). 2013-07-13. Retrieved 2017-12-14.
- "European University, eine der besten Wirtschaftshochschulen weltweit". Weissgarnix. 21 May 2014.
- Adolf Ogi book launch at UN Archived 2014-05-27 at the Wayback Machine.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to EU Business School.|