EU Business School
A European Identity - A Global Network
EU Business School was established in Antwerp in 1973 by Xavier Nieberding and in Brussels in 1982 by Dean Dominique Jozeau. The current president is Dirk Craen, UNESCO Chair in International Relations, Business Administration and Entrepreneurship.
EU Business School offers business education programs taught in english. Programs are classified at undergraduate and graduate level and include bachelor's, masters and doctoral degree programs in Business Administration (BBA, MBA and DBA).
Undergraduate and graduate programs are proposed in various disciplines such as Business Finance, Business Administration (BBA), Marketing, Global Banking & Finance, Entrepreneurship, International Relations, Communication & Public Relations, Leisure & Tourism, Sports Management, Leadership, E-Business or Human Resource(s).
Dual degree programs are possible in Asia with partnerships such as Shinawatra International University in Bangkok (Thailand) or Jesselton College (Malaysia). Other business school affiliate programs in South East Asia and Russia are proposed, and inter-campus exchanges in Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Russia, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, China, USA, Malaysia and Thailand are encouraged.  
- UK state-accredited Bachelor in Business Management degrees awarded by the University of Derby  and UK state-accredited BSc, MSc and MBA in International Business & Management degrees awarded by the University of Roehampton. Those degrees are state-approved by the German government with a rating H+ on Anabin.
- Spanish state-accredited MBA in International Business degrees awarded by the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM).
- Joint program with the state accredited universities Pace University (New York) and Fisher College (Boston) awarding students two distinct bachelor's degree.
- International Quality Accreditation (IQA) from the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN), since January 2011, renewed in 2015.
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) accreditation for the business programs since March 2010.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accreditation for all business programs since 2009.
- EduQua certification, Swiss Quality Label for Adult and Further Education Institutions, since November 2014.
- Member of the Swiss Federation of Private Schools.
- Member of the Geneva Association of Private Schools.
- Member of the Lake Geneva Region Swiss Private Schools Association.
- Member of The Academy of Business in Society (ABIS), the European Council for Business Education, and the European Foundation for Management Development.
- Member of the Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities.
- Sponsor of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Geneva (since 2013).
- Institution member of the “Consejo latinoamericano de Escuelas de Administración”.
- Signatory of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), United Nations-supported initiative.
- 2017, distance / online MBA degree ranks 14th in the world (score of 96/100).
- 2015, European MBA Programs in Spain ranked 2nd out of 46 in Best ROI. The average salary uplift after completing a master at EU Business School Spain is 138%. It is the second lowest program fee with an average 23 months payback period.
- 2013/2014, ranked 3rd in Switzerland, behind IMD and the University of St. Gallen in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report. The rating provides an overview of selected business schools by over 2,000 employers who actively recruit MBA graduates.
- 2013/2014 QS Report, ranked the EU campuses from Spain, Switzerland, and Germany at the 33rd position.
- 2013, ranked 8th in the QS Top MBA list of Women at Global 200 Business Schools.
- 2011, Spain, Switzerland, and Germany campuses were ranked at 39.
- 2010, EU Business School's Spain campus was ranked at 52 out of 67 in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) rankings for European business schools.
- 2017, Online MBA ranked number 1 and the executive MBA ranked number 3 for global online rankings. MBA program was elected tier one for European rankings.
- 2016, Online MBA ranked number 1 for global online rankings. MBA and EMBA programs were elected as top tier European programs.
- 2015, MBA program in joint-first position for the Global Top 20 rankings. Online MBA program ranked number 1 for global online rankings. On-campus MBA program was part of the top tier European MBA rankings. Executive MBA ranked in first tier in the global list.
- 2013, European MBA program elected top tier and Global EMBA program second tier by International Graduate Forum.
- 2011, Capital Magazine elected EU Business School as the 6th best business school in the world for female students.
- 2010, ranked in the top 50 most social media friendly international MBA schools.
Alumni & Honorary degrees
In 40 years of existence, EU Business School awarded 24 honorary doctoral degrees. Holders of such a degree include Nick Hayek Jr., Gérard Dubois, Abel Gyozevich Aganbegyan, Alexander Vinokourov and Steve Guerdat among others.
On June 25, 2014, Doha Bank's CEO, R. Seetharaman was awarded a PhD in Global Governance, as was former President of Switzerland, Adolf Ogi, once invited by the school to the United Nations for the launch of his book Dolf Ogi: Statesman and Sportsman.
Campuses & Industry relations
EU Business School has private campuses in Geneva, Montreux, Munich and Barcelona. All are located in city center. All campuses follow an identical curriculum taught in English. Campuses are generally equipped with WiFi, computer suites, SMART boards, on-demand access to ProQuest e-library or library. 
- 2017, hosts conference event with Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, chairman and former CEO of Nestlé, on the future of food at CosmoCaixa Barcelona.
- 2016, participation to the "Championnat européen des universités et grandes écoles" second edition.
- 2016, collaboration with iSport Forum 2016 - international investment forum of the sport industry.
- 2015, hosts the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-Off Romandie event.
- 2014, becomes educational partner for the "Crucero Business Networking" (CBN) project.
- 2014, TEDx Barcelona event organization.
- 2014/2013, presents Green Cross International with a Sustainability Award, and Corporate social responsibility awards to Make-A-Wish Foundation and FC Barcelona.
- 2013, organizes student welcoming event with the government in Sarrià-Sant Gervasi.
- 2012-2017, part of the "Atypical Partners" of the Montreux Jazz Festival.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to EU Business School.|
- "European University receives Eduqua Accreditation". www.swissprivateuniversities.ch. Archived from the original on 2015-02-20.
- "Fiche descriptive - EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY, EBU SA". Republique et Canton de Genève. Archived from the original on 2014-02-22.
- "EU registration in Swiss Private School Register". Swiss Private School Register.
- ON Magazine Issue 1, p. 16. Archived 2014-02-22 at the Wayback Machine, ON Magazine Retrieved February 12, 2014
- "Prof. Dirk Craen, UNESCO Chair in International Relations, Business Administration and Entrepreneurship". Unesco.
- "TopMBA Program list European University (Barcelona, Geneva, Munich)". Top MBA.
- "Eunicas Full list of programs - European University of Barcelona". Eunicas.
- "My Switzerland European University, Geneva Montreux". My Switzerland.
- "EU programs Student enquiry". Student Enquiry.
- "The Independent European University". Independent.
- "EU Online MBA Program in International Business". Search MBA.
- "EU Online MBA – International Business". Wiwi-online.
- "European University (EU Business School) Is Launching a New Program: Online MBA in International Business". PR Web.
- "Top Business School in Europe Formed Partnership with Local College: The Partnership between Jesselton College and European University". Reuters. 18 February 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-04-06. Retrieved 2014-03-31.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link), Official MQA accreditation website
- "History & Accreditation". Nichols. Archived from the original on 2011-08-12.
- "European University Announces Dual MBA Degree with Charleston College". Archived from the original on 2014-02-22.
- "European University - The International Business School". Justl Landed. Archived from the original on 2014-02-15.
- "Metropolitan European University". Barcelona-metropolitan.
- "The other EU: a university and a network". The Free Library. 2013.
- "European University Montreux - About". PHD Portal.
- "European University and the International Labour Organization offer the second joint CSR Certificate Program". CLADEA. Archived from the original on 2014-08-12.
- "European University pushes for a sustainable world" (PDF). CEEMAN.
- "EU Business School University of Derby". DERBY.
- "European University presents new dual degree Bachelor programs with University of Derby (UK)". Open-World.
- "New partnership will bring more Roehampton degrees to Europe". Roehampton. 19 January 2015.
- "List of Anabin accredited schools". Anabin.
- "La UCAM firma un convenio de colaboración con la EU Business School". Murcia. 26 November 2016.
- "EU Business School and UCAM sign partnership agreement". International School Search. 28 November 2016.
- "EU Business School teams up with PACE University". Filtrenews. 20 May 2015.
- "EU Business School's growing partnership programs". Care to Know. 30 November 2015.
- "IQA accredited Institutions". CEEMAN.
- "CEEMAN News Issue 77" (PDF). CEEMAN. Autumn 2015.
- "IACBE Accreditation Search List Page". IACBE.
- "IACBE Membership Status: Center for Management Studies European University-Switzerland, Quai du Seujet 30, 1201, Geneva, Switzerland" (PDF). IACBE. 2013.
- "CHEA IACBE accreditation for EU". CHEA. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- IACBE Membership Status
- "Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs". ACBSP. 2013.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Geneva". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Montreux". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Munich". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Barcelona". CHEA. 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-03-01.
- "EduQua Certified Institutions". EDUQUA.
- EduQua Certified Institution Search Page
- "Swiss Federation of Private Schools". Swiss-schools.
- "AGEP schools". AGEP.
- "EU ADVEP". AVDEP.
- "European University Center for Management Studies". EABIS. Archived from the original on 2012-08-19.
- ECBE Members list
- EFMD Members list
- "European University HACU". HACU.
- "Sponsors CCIG". CCIG.
- "European University destaca pertenencia a CLADEA". CLADEA. Archived from the original on 2014-08-12.
- "European University CLADEA". CLADEA. Archived from the original on 2014-08-12.
- "Details for European University PRME". UNPRME.
- "Letter of renewed commitment European University" (PDF). UNPRME.
- "QS Distance Online MBA Rankings 2017". QS Top MBA. 2017.
- "QS Releases 2017 Distance/Online MBA Rankings". Exploratoire. 1 May 2017.
- "What Business School is really like Poets and Quants". Poets and Quants. 31 January 2015.
- "QS Return on Investment report - European Full-Time MBA" (PDF). ESIC. 2015.
- "QS 2013-14 Business Schools Report".
- "QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013/2014". Top MBA. 2014.
- "Women at Global 200 Business Schools: Top 10". Top MBA. 2016-04-30.
- "QS Global 200 Business School Report". Top MBA. 2011. Archived from the original on 2013-02-04.
- "Top Business School". Top MBA. 2010.
- "2017 Global MBA rankings" (PDF). CEO Magazine. April 2017.
- "MBA rankings 2016" (PDF). CEO Magazine. 2016.
- "CEO Magazine rankings". Issuu. 2015.
- "CEO Magazine 2015 MBA rankings" (PDF). Graduate-forum. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-02-20.
- "MBA-Rankings-Summer-2013.pdf" (PDF). Graduate-forum. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-12-19.
- "EMBA Rankings Summer 2013" (PDF). Graduate-forum. 2011.
- "MBA's get feminine". Capital. 2011-02-17.
- "Top 50 most social media MBA schools". Online MBA Page.
- "European University, eine der besten Wirtschaftshochschulen weltweit". Weissgarnix. 21 May 2014.
- Adolf Ogi book launch at UN Archived 2014-05-27 at the Wayback Machine
- "Doha Bank CEO received PhD in Global Governance from European University". Times Kuwait. 6 July 2014.
- "As my Ogi crystal wandered into Kofi Annan bag". Schweizer-illustrierte. 18 February 2014.
- "Business students - and Kofi Annan - attend Ex-Swiss PM book launch". Sourcewire. 29 January 2014.
- "European University Hosts English-Language Book Launch of Adolf Ogi's Biography". CEEMAN. 14 February 2014.
- "Brian Cookson awarded Honorary Degree from EU Business School". UCI. 2 July 2015.
- "Swiss University Business Courses in English". Learn 4 Good.
- "Triple accredited European university provides unmatched choice for its students". Ben and Tournasol. 22 March 2014. Archived from the original on 11 August 2014.
- "European University". Montreux Riviera. Archived from the original on 2014-08-10.
- "European University Business School". S for Study.
- Bowman, Margaret. "European University Accreditation – Campus of the European University". Academia.
- "Video: EU Business School streams live event with Nestlé chairman, Peter Brabeck-Letmathe". International School Search. 24 March 2017.
- "EU Business School hosts Nestlé chairman at prestigious event". Postgrad. 28 March 2017.
- "EU Business School retransmite en vivo la conferencia que realizó con Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, presidente de Nestlé". Emagister. 27 March 2017.
- "Nestlé chairman Peter Brabeck-Letmathe on the future of food". China Economic Review. 27 March 2017.
- "PARIS / Deuxième Edition du Championnat Européen des Universités et Grandes Ecoles". Presse Agence. 20 March 2016.
- "iSportForum presenta las 5 startups finalistas de la 1a edición del Foro de Inversión Internacional de la Industria del Deporte". Seed and Click. 2 March 2016.
- "EU Business School hosted the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-off Romandie Event in Yvorne". Euruni. 30 January 2015.
- "Eu Business School hosted the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-Off romandie event in Yvorne". Euruni. 30 January 2015. Archived from the original on 24 November 2015.
- "European University Barcelona and Crucero Business Networking Rock the Networking Boat!". CEEMAN.
- "European University Barcelona and Crucero Business Networking Rock the Networking Boat!". Barcelona-metropolitan. 24 April 2014.
- "MSC CRUCEROS Y BCN BLUE PRESENTAN EL PRIMER CRUCERO BUSINESS NETWORKING". Gaceta 3. 24 April 2014.
- "TEDxBarcelona – New World". TEDx Barcelona.
- "TEDxBarcelona - Sponsors". TEDx Barcelona.
- "Green Cross receives Sustainability Award from European University". Gcint. Archived from the original on 2014-08-08.
- "European University awards MAKE A WISH SPAIN for your social work". Make a Wish Spain. 23 June 2012. Archived from the original on 19 May 2014.
- "European University awards the FC Barcelona Foundation". Foundation FC Barcelona. 17 June 2013.
- "En marcha el Distrito de Conocimiento". W110. 16 December 2013.
- "La URL participa en el acto de bienvenida a los alumnos internacionales del distrito de Sarrià-Sant Gervasi". URL. 2013-12-13.
- [Atypical Partner - Montreux Jazz Festival http://www.montreuxjazzfestival.com/fr/partenaires-0#atypicalpartner]