EU Business School
Motto in English
|One University, One Network|
|Students||3'000 (all campuses) |
|Location||Geneva, Montreux & Yvorne (Switzerland) ; Barcelona (Spain) ; Munich (Germany)|
EU Business School (formerly European University) is a multi-campus private business school with headquarters in Switzerland. It operates campuses in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Spain (Barcelona), Germany (Munich), and an executive facility in Yvorne, Switzerland.
EU Business School was established in Antwerp in 1973 by Xavier Nieberding and in Brussels in 1982 by Dean Dominique Jozeau. The current president is Dirk Craen, UNESCO Chair in International Relations, Business Administration and Entrepreneurship.
EU Business School offers English-language business education programs. Programs are classified at undergraduate and graduate level and include bachelor's, masters and doctoral degree programs in Business Administration (BBA, MBA and DBA).
Undergraduate and graduate programs are proposed in many disciplines, including Communication & Public Relations, Leisure & Tourism, International Relations, Sports Management, Business & Sustainability, Business & Design Management, Family Business Management, Business Finance, Digital Media, Business Administration (BBA), International Business, International Marketing, Global Banking & Finance, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, E-Business, Human Resource(s) and Reputation Management.
In addition to undergraduate and graduate programs, EU Business School also offers Executive BBA (EBBA), online master's degree in International Business and Doctorate Programs in Business Administration.
EU Business School offers dual degree programs with Shinawatra International University in Bangkok (Thailand). In 2013, the school received a provisional accreditation from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) for a dual BBA with the Jesselton College (Malaysia).  In addition, EU Business School offers business school affiliate programs in South East Asia and Russia. It encourages students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Russia, Kazakhstan, Taiwan, China, USA, Malaysia and Thailand.
EU Business School offers a UK & German state-accredited Bachelor of Arts in International Business degree awarded by the University of Derby  as well as a UK & German state-accredited MBA and MSc in International Management degree awarded by the University of Roehampton, both rating H+ (state accredited) on Anabin.
In January 2011, EU Business School received International Quality Accreditation (IQA) from the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN), renewed in 2015.
Business programs at EU Business School Switzerland are fully accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) since March 2010.
In January 2013, EU Business School became a sponsor of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Geneva.
In 2015, EU Business School Spain was ranked 2nd out of 46 in the Quacquarelli Symonds Best ROI for European MBA Programs. The average salary uplift after completing a master at EU Business School Spain is 138%. It is the second lowest program fee with an average 23 months payback period.
EU Business School ranked 3rd in Switzerland, behind IMD and the University of St. Gallen in the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013/14. The rating provides an overview of selected business schools by over 2,000 employers who actively recruit MBA graduates. The 2013/2014 QS Report, ranked the EU campuses from Spain, Switzerland, and Germany at the 33rd position.
In 2013, EU Business School ranked 8th in the QS Top MBA list of Women at Global 200 Business Schools.
In the 2011 QS Report, EU Business School's Spain, Switzerland, and Germany campuses were ranked at 39.
In 2016, EU Business School's online MBA was ranked number one for global online rankings. In addition, both MBA and EMBA programs were elected as top tier European programs.
In 2015, EU Business School's MBA program came in joint-first position for the Global Top 20 rankings and the online MBA program ranked number one for global online rankings. In the meantime, the on-campus MBA program was part of the top tier European MBA rankings and the executive MBA made it to first tier in the global list.
In 2011, Capital Magazine elected EU Business School as the 6th best business school in the world for female students.
In 2010, EU Business School ranked in the top 50 most social media friendly international MBA schools.
EU Business School Montreux is a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), United Nations-supported initiative to inspire responsible management education, research and thought leadership.
In 2012, EU Business School launched a Bachelor of Arts in Sustainability Management.
In 40 years of existence, EU Business School awarded 24 honorary doctoral degrees. Holders of such a degree include Nick Hayek Jr., Gérard Dubois, Abel Gyozevich Aganbegyan, Alexander Vinokourov and Steve Guerdat among others.
On June 25, 2014, Doha Bank's CEO, R. Seetharaman was awarded a PhD in Global Governance, as was former President of Switzerland, Adolf Ogi, once invited by the school to the United Nations for the launch of his book Dolf Ogi: Statesman and Sportsman.
EU Business School has campuses in Geneva, Montreux, Munich and Barcelona and a set of worldwide partner institutions. All campuses follow an identical curriculum taught in English allowing students to easily transfer between different countries.
The Geneva campus is located five minutes away from Lake Geneva and a few kilometers away from the French and Swiss Alps. The city is home to United Nations and World Trade Organization offices to name a few. Campus offers a library.
The Munich campus is located close to the city center in the capital of the southern German region of Bavaria. Courses are delivered through state-of-the-art facilities. On-demand access to ProQuest is available for students.
All campuses are equipped with WiFi and computer suites.
Marc Guerrero, EU Business School's Cross Cultural Business Issues professor, member of the Democratic Convergence of Catalonia and vice president of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe, published a book called "Rebooting Europe" in December 2013. It is an optimistic essay regarding the future of Europe, discussing how Europe has become a society torn between the values of the past and the uncertainties of the future.
In March 2016, EU Business School did collaborate with iSport Forum 2016 - international investment forum of the sport industry.
The same month, EU Business School Barcelona participated to the "Championnat européen des universités et grandes écoles" second edition.
- "European University receives Eduqua Accreditation". www.swissprivateuniversities.ch.
- "Fiche descriptive - EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY, EBU SA". Republique et canton de Genève.
- "EU registration in Swiss Private School Register". Swiss private school register.
- ON Magazine Issue 1, p. 16., ON Magazine Retrieved February 12, 2014
- "Prof. Dirk Craen, UNESCO Chair in International Relations, Business Administration and Entrepreneurship". Unesco.
- "TopMBA Program list European University (Barcelona, Geneva, Munich)". Top MBA.
- "Eunicas Full list of programs - European University of Barcelona". Eunicas.
- "My Switzerland European University, Geneva Montreux". My Switzerland.
- "EU programs Student enquiry". Student enquiry.
- "The Independent European University". Independent.
- "EU Online MBA Program in International Business". Search MBA.
- "EU Online MBA – International Business". Wiwi-online.
- "European University (EU Business School) Is Launching a New Program: Online MBA in International Business". PR Web.
- "Top Business School in Europe Formed Partnership with Local College: The Partnership between Jesselton College and European University". Reuters. 18 February 2014.
- http://www.mqa.gov.my/pasp/, Official MQA accreditation website
- "History & Accreditation". Nichols.
- "European University Announces Dual MBA Degree with Charleston College".
- "European University - The International Business School". Justl Landed.
- "Metropolitan European University". Barcelona-metropolitan.
- "The other EU: a university and a network". The free library. 2013.
- "European University Montreux - About". PHD portal.
- "EU Business School University of Derby". DERBY.
- "European University presents new dual degree Bachelor programs with University of Derby (UK)". Open-World.
- "New partnership will bring more Roehampton degrees to Europe". Roehampton. 19 January 2015.
- "List of Anabin accredited schools". Anabin.
- "EU Business School teams up with PACE University". Filtrenews. 20 May 2015.
- "EU Business School's growing partnership programs". Care to Know. 30 November 2015.
- "IQA accredited Institutions". CEEMAN.
- "CEEMAN News Issue 77" (PDF). CEEMAN. Autumn 2015.
- "EduQua Certified Institutions". EDUQUA.
- "IACBE Accreditation Search List Page". IACBE.
- "IACBE Membership Status: Center for Management Studies European University-Switzerland, Quai du Seujet 30, 1201, Geneva, Switzerland" (PDF). IACBE. 2013.
- "CHEA IACBE accreditation for EU". CHEA.
- IACBE Membership Status
- "Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs". ACBSP. 2013.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Geneva". CHEA. 2013.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Montreux". CHEA. 2013.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Munich". CHEA. 2013.
- "CHEA ACBSP accreditation for EU Barcelona". CHEA. 2013.
- "Sponsors CCIG". CCIG.
- "Swiss Federation of Private Schools". Swiss-schools.
- "AGEP schools". AGEP.
- "EU ADVEP". AVDEP.
- "European University Center for Management Studies". EABIS.
- ECBE Members list
- EFMD Members list
- "European University HACU". HACU.
- "What Business School is really like Poets and Quants". Poets and Quants. 31 January 2015.
- "QS Return on Investment report - European Full-Time MBA" (PDF). ESIC. 2015.
- "QS 2013-14 Business Schools Report".
- "QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013/2014". Top MBA. 2014.
- "Women at Global 200 Business Schools: Top 10". Top MBA.
- "QS Global 200 Business School Report". Top MBA. 2011.
- "Top Business School". Top MBA. 2010.
- "MBA rankings 2016" (PDF). CEO magazine. 2016.
- "CEO Magazine rankings". Issuu. 2015.
- "CEO Magazine 2015 MBA rankings" (PDF). Graduate-forum.
- "MBA-Rankings-Summer-2013.pdf" (PDF). Graduate-forum.
- "EMBA Rankings Summer 2013" (PDF). Graduate-forum. 2011.
- "MBA's get feminine". Capital.
- "Top 50 most social media MBA schools". Online MBA page.
- "Details for European University PRME". UNPRME.
- "Letter of renewed commitment European University" (PDF). UNPRME.
- "European University and the International Labour Organization offer the second joint CSR Certificate Program". CLADEA.
- "Green Cross receives Sustainability Award from European University". Gcint.
- "European University pushes for a sustainable world" (PDF). CEEMAN.
- "European University destaca pertenencia a CLADEA". CLADEA.
- "European University CLADEA". CLADEA.
- "European University, eine der besten Wirtschaftshochschulen weltweit". Weissgarnix. 21 May 2014.
- Adolf Ogi book launch at UN
- "Doha Bank CEO received PhD in Global Governance from European University". Times Kuwait. 6 July 2014.
- "As my Ogi crystal wandered into Kofi Annan bag". Schweizer-illustrierte. 18 February 2014.
- "Business students - and Kofi Annan - attend Ex-Swiss PM book launch". Sourcewire. 29 January 2014.
- "European University Hosts English-Language Book Launch of Adolf Ogi's Biography". CEEMAN. 14 February 2014.
- "Brian Cookson awarded Honorary Degree from EU Business School". UCI. 2 July 2015.
- "European University". Montreux Riviera.
- "European University Business School". S for study.
- "European University Accreditation – Campus of the European University". Academia.
- "Swiss University Business Courses in English". Learn 4 good.
- "Triple accredited European university provides unmatched choice for its students". Ben and tournasol. 22 March 2014.
- "European University Barcelona and Crucero Business Networking Rock the Networking Boat!". CEEMAN.
- "European University Barcelona and Crucero Business Networking Rock the Networking Boat!". Barcelona-metropolitan. 24 April 2014.
- "MSC CRUCEROS Y BCN BLUE PRESENTAN EL PRIMER CRUCERO BUSINESS NETWORKING". Gaceta 3. 24 April 2014.
- "European University awards MAKE A WISH SPAIN for your social work". Make a wish Spain. 23 June 2012.
- "European University awards the FC Barcelona Foundation". Foundation FC Barcelona. 17 June 2013.
- "En marcha el Distrito de Conocimiento". W110. 16 December 2013.
- "La URL participa en el acto de bienvenida a los alumnos internacionales del distrito de Sarrià-Sant Gervasi". URL.
- "TEDxBarcelona – New World". TEDx Barcelona.
- "TEDxBarcelona - Sponsors". TEDx Barcelona.
- "The Women in Business Issue" (PDF). CEEMAN. Winter–Spring 2014.
- [Atypical Partner - Montreux Jazz Festival http://www.montreuxjazzfestival.com/fr/partenaires-0#atypicalpartner]
- "EU Business School hosted the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-off Romandie Event in Yvorne". Euruni. 30 January 2015.
- "Eu Business School hosted the Swiss Economic Forum Kick-Off romandie event in Yvorne". Euruni. 30 January 2015.
- "iSportForum presenta las 5 startups finalistas de la 1a edición del Foro de Inversión Internacional de la Industria del Deporte". Seed and click. 2 March 2016.
- "PARIS / Deuxième Edition du Championnat Européen des Universités et Grandes Ecoles". Presse Agence. 20 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to EU Business School.|