European University Association
|Michael Murphy (Term of office: 2019–2023)|
The European University Association (EUA) represents more than 800 institutions of higher education in 48 countries, providing them with a forum for cooperation and exchange of information on higher education and research policies. Members of the Association are European universities involved in teaching and research, national associations of rectors and other organisations active in higher education and research.
EUA is the result of a merger between the Association of European Universities (CRE) and the Confederation of European Union Rectors' Conferences. The merger took place in Salamanca on 31 March 2001.
- Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF)
- Association of African Universities
- Association of Arab and European Universities (AEUA)
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Association of Pacific Rim Universities
- European Association for International Education
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education
- European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE)
- European Students' Union
- European University Information Systems
- Independent European Universities