From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Europos or Europus (Greek: Εὐρωπός) can refer to :
- Europus, a son of the mythological Makedon and Oreithyia
Places and jurisdictions
- in Asia
- Dura-Europos alias Cirablus, an Ancient city and former bishopric in modern-day Syria, now a Latin Catholic titular see
- Dura-Europos synagogue, a synagogue in the above city
- Europus, the ancient name of Carchemish in northern modern-day Syria
- A less known temporary name of Rey, Iran: the successors of Alexander rebuilt the town "Rhages" and renamed it "Europos"
- in Europe
- Europos (Macedonia), a debated number of towns in ancient Macedonia named after the mythological heros
- Evropos municipality in modern Macedonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Europos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.