From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Europos or Europus (Greek: Εὐρωπός) can refer to:
- Europus, a son of the mythological Makedon and Oreithyia
- Europos (Macedonia), a debated number of towns in ancient Macedonia named after the above
- Europus, the ancient name of Carchemish in modern-day Syria
- Dura-Europos, an ancient city in modern-day Syria
- Dura-Europos synagogue, a synagogue in the above city
- Evropos municipality in Macedonia
- A less known temporary name of Rey, Iran: the successors of Alexander rebuilt the town "Rhages" and renamed it "Europos"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Europos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.