Eurosport Fight Club
||This article needs to be updated. (December 2016)|
|Also known as||Eurosport Fight Club|
|Country of origin||Europe|
|Location(s)||Issy-les-Moulineaux, Paris, France|
|Editor(s)||Samuel Pagal 
|Running time||120-180 mins. (within commercial breaks)|
Fight Club is a martial arts TV magazine program which is broadcast by the French based, pan-European broadcasting sports channel Eurosport. The program includes various events, bouts and special features of kickboxing throughout the world.
Fight Club is aired on 21:00 CET on Thursdays. The replays are generally scheduled in weekends in shortened versions.
The Fight Club program is notable for airing K-1 events. Its whole calendar is usually shown over the course of the year. The K-1 martial arts organization has tournaments in K-1 MAX for a 70.5 kg (155 lb) weight division, and in K-1 World Grand Prix for the +90 kg (200 lb) weight division. In addition, fight club often covers various kickboxing and Muay Thai events from Europe, within modified rules in European standards.
|Le Choc des Titans||France||Kickboxing|
|WAKO Pro World Grand Prix||Italy||Kickboxing|||
|World Freefight Challenge (WFC)||Slovenia||Kickboxing/MMA|||
|Thailand vs. Challenger||Thailand||Muay Thai|||
|King of Kings||Moldova||Kickboxing|
These events usually include bouts for the 75 kg (165 lb) weight division, a weight at which fighters cannot enter into K-1 MAX. The show has also recently taken to air women's fights or tournaments.
Top 10 KOs
The program also supplies special features like exclusive interviews with fighters and a popular Top 10 KOs list, which encloses the most spectacular knock outs made that year.
Eurosport broadcasts in 20 different languages all around Europe and in English in Asia-Pacific Zone. The commentators for each language are below:
|Central and West Europe|
|French||Samuel Pagal / Charles-Henri Odin / Pascal Iglicki|||
|Eastern Europe and Balkans|
|Bulgarian||Kamen Petrov & Ognian Georgiev|
|Czech||Ondrej Novotny & Jan Dominec|
|Hungarian||Ferenc Várhegyi & Róbert Opál|
|Polish||Andrzej Janisz & Piotr Zwierzchowski|
|Romanian||Teo Avramescu & Alex Ganci|
|Finnish||Simo Halmevuo & Petri Martinez|
|Norwegian||No local commentary, broadcast in English|
|Swedish||Kasra Ashami & Ronny Lindqvist|
|Italian||Dario Puppo & Stefania Bianchini|
|Turkish||Umut Isik & Birol Topuz|||
- "Fight Club". Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- "K1 WGP on Eurosport 2010". Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- Gancu, Alexandru (Eurosport) (2011-04-15). "http://tv.eurosport.ro/fightclub/storynews_sto2750820.shtml" (in Romanian). Retrieved 2011-10-19. External link in
- "Eurosport Guide 2010". Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- Arna, Sibel (2007-07-29). "K-1 İyi dövüşmek yetmiyor güzel yüz, atletik vücut gerekiyor" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- "Wako Pro World Grand Prix on Eurosport h. 10:00 pm, March 31st". 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2011-05-23.
- "Il primo reality di kick boxing è su Eurosport – video" (in Italian). Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- Vujic, Slaven (2005-03-25). "Interview with Zlatko Mahic (WFC)". Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- "WFC 13: Heavy Hitters (World Freefight Challenge) odbrojavanje" (in Serbian). 2003-07-13. Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- "Thailand vs Challenger presented by Elite Boxing". Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- "Thailand Vs. Challenger – Press Conference". Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- "Thailand VS Challenger(2011) Series". 2011-07-11. Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- "Arkın'ın ringdeki öğrencileri" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- Cevizcioğlu, Cemal (2008-10-19). "Benzersiz Bir Turnuva, Ring Masters Olympia" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- "Fred Royers". Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- ThaiGym Mons (2007-04-15). "Fred Royers" (in Dutch). Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- "Fred Royers" (in Dutch). Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- "William "The Sensei" Vanders". 2003-11-21. Archived from the original on March 15, 2012. Retrieved 2011-10-21.
- Doyle, Paul (2005-02-03). "Why K-1 is the toughest, most exciting sport in the world". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 2011-10-21.