Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Eurotrash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eurotrash may refer to:
- Eurotrash (term), derogatory term used for certain Europeans, especially in the United States
- Eurotrash (album), 2001 album of Norwegian industrial rock band Zeromancer
- Eurotrash (TV series), late-night British comedy series from 1993 to 2007
- "Eurotrash", 1994 short story by Irvine Welsh in the collection The Acid House
- "Eurotrash", 1997 song by Celtic punk band Dropkick Murphys on Boys on the Docks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eurotrash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.