From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Eurotrash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eurotrash may refer to:
- Eurotrash (term), derogatory term used for certain Europeans, especially in the United States
- Eurotrash (album), 2001 album of Norwegian industrial rock band Zeromancer
- Eurotrash (TV series), late-night British comedy series from 1993 to 2007
- "Eurotrash", 1994 short story by Irvine Welsh in the collection The Acid House
- "Eurotrash", 1997 song by Celtic punk band Dropkick Murphys on Boys on the Docks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eurotrash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.