Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eusebia may refer to:
- Eusebia (empress) (died 360), second wife of the Roman emperor Constantius II
- Eusebia Cosme (1908–1976), Afro-Cuban poetry reciter and actress
- Ereleuva or Eusebia (died c. 500), the mother of Theoderic the Great
- Kayseri or Eusebia, a Turkish city
- St. Eusebia (disambiguation), any of several Christian saints
- Scotopteryx (syn. Eusebia), a genus of moth
- Oma Eusebia, a wolf character in the German comic Fix and Foxi
- Eusebeia (Greek: εὐσέβεια), a Greek philosophical and Biblical concept meaning inner piety, spiritual maturity, or godliness.
- Eusebius (disambiguation) (masculine name)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eusebia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.