|Full name||Eusebio Guiñazú|
15 January 1982 |
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||114 kg (17 st 13 lb)|
|Playing position||Prop / Hooker|
* Senior club appearances and points correct as of 6 November 2013.
He started his career at Argentine team RC Mendoza.
He turned professional in 2005 and signed for the French Top 14 team Toulon. After just one season at Toulon, he moved to another French team, Agen, where he remained for 3 seasons until he was released in July 2009 due to club's financial problems following their relegation to Pro D2.
He had a short spell back in Mendoza before he signed for South African Super Rugby franchise the Stormers. He played for them during the 2010 Super 14 season, as well as for domestic side Boland Cavaliers in the 2010 Vodacom Cup and 2010 Currie Cup First Division seasons.
He joined Irish Pro12 side Munster on a four-month contract in September 2014. He signed a contract extension with Munster in January 2015, meaning he will stay with the province until the end of the 2014-15 season.
- "Bath add Eusebio Guinazu and Mat Gilbert to squad". BBC Sport. 27 November 2012. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- "Munster Sign Eusebio Guinazu". munsterrugby.ie. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "Players Commit To Munster". munsterrugby.ie. 21 January 2015. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- Rugby News Service (15 Oct 2007). "Argentina call up replacement". Rugby World Cup. Retrieved 16 Oct 2007.
- Munster Profile
- L'Equipe profile
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Eusebio Guiñazú". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 30 May 2016.