Eutelsat 25B/Es'hail 1
|Mission duration||15 years (planned)|
|Bus||Space Systems/Loral's 1300|
|Launch mass||6,300 kilograms (13,900 lb)|
|Start of mission|
|Launch date||29 August 2013 UTC|
|Perigee||35,788 kilometres (22,238 mi)|
|Apogee||35,801 kilometres (22,246 mi)|
|Epoch||30 August 2015 UTC|
Es'Hail-1 is Qatar's first satellite. It is a communications satellite operated by Es'hailSat. The satellite is based off a Space Systems/Loral 1300 satellite bus, and was launched into orbit on an Ariane 5 rocket from Kourou Space Center. In 2018 Eutelsat sold its interest in the satellite to Es’hailSat for €135 million.
- "QATAR ENTERS SPACE AGE WITH LAUNCH OF ES'HAIL 1". Es'hail Sat. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Satellites". Es'hail Sat. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- Holmes, Mark (August 10, 2018). "Es'hailSat Makes Deal with Eutelsat to Fully Own Satellite".
- Eutelsat 25B coverage maps as files.
- Eutelsat 25B coverage maps on Google Maps.
- Eutelsat 25B real time tracking.
|This spacecraft or satellite related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|