Eva Amurri Martino
Eva Amurri in Oscar de la Renta 2011.
Eva Maria Olivia Amurri
March 15, 1985
New York City, U.S.
|Residence||Pound Ridge, New York, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Brown University|
Kyle Martino (m. 2011)
|Relatives||Antonio Amurri (paternal grandfather)|
Eva Maria Olivia Amurri Martino (born March 15, 1985) is an American film and television actress.
Amurri Martino was born in New York City, to Italian director Franco Amurri and American actress Susan Sarandon (whose own mother's ancestry was Italian). She also has two half-brothers, Jack and Miles, on her mother's side. She attended Friends Seminary (Manhattan) for middle school, and graduated from Saint Ann's School in Brooklyn, New York, and Brown University.
Amurri Martino had a role in the 2002 film The Banger Sisters, in which her mother starred, with Amurri Martino playing the daughter of her mother's character. She guest-starred, along with her mother, on an episode of Friends in Season 7 Episode 15 ("The One with Joey's New Brain") in which she is slapped by Sarandon. In 2004, she appeared in Saved!. She guest-hosted Attack of the Show with Kevin Pereira. She had a role in the third season of the Showtime series Californication, where she played Jackie, a stripper, student and love interest of central character Hank Moody. Amurri Martino played the leading role in the 2008 film Middle of Nowhere.
In 2010, she appeared in the Fox series House as Nicole in the episode "The Choice". In 2012, she appeared in Happy Madison Production's That's My Boy as young Mary McGarricle. Her mother also appeared in the film as McGarricle's older self.
Amurri married former Major League Soccer player and current NBC Sports broadcaster Kyle Martino on October 29, 2011. They have two children, a daughter (born 2014), and a son (born 2016). In August 2015, Amurri Martino revealed she had a miscarriage at nine weeks. Amurri Martino is a longtime resident of Pound Ridge, New York.
|1992||Bob Roberts||Child in hospital|
|1995||Dead Man Walking||9-year-old Helen Prejean|
|1999||Anywhere but Here||Girl on TV|
|2002||The Banger Sisters||Ginger Kingsley|
|2007||The Education of Charlie Banks||Mary|
|2007||The Life Before Her Eyes||Maureen|
|2008||New York, I Love You||Sarah||Segment: "Randy Balsmeyer"|
|2008||Middle of Nowhere||Grace Berry|
|2012||That's My Boy||Young Mary McGarricle|
|2016||Mothers and Daughters||Gayle|
|1999||Earthly Possessions||Teenage girl||Television film|
|2001||Friends||Dina Lockhart||Episode: "The One with Joey's New Brain"|
|2009, 2014||How I Met Your Mother||Shelly||2 episodes|
|2010||Mercy||Sharra Kelly||2 episodes|
|2010||House||Nicole Murray||Episode: "The Choice"|
|2010||Childrens Hospital||Lovely nurse||Episode: "I Am Not Afraid of Any Ghost"|
|2011||Fish Hooks||Bleak Molly (voice)||Episode: "The Dark Side of the Fish"|
|2011, 2013||New Girl||Beth||2 episodes|
|2012||Guys with Kids||Jennifer Thomas||Episode: "Chris' New Girlfriend"|
|2013||The Mindy Project||Lucy||2 episodes|
|2015||The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe||Young Gladys Monroe Mortenson||Miniseries; 2 episodes|
- Heller, Corrine (May 13, 2013). "Susan Sarandon Talks About Eva Amurri Martino's Labor: "It Was Like a National Geographic Special"—Watch!". eonline.com. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Lee, Linda (September 8, 2002). "A Night Out With: Eva Amurri; Glittering in Mom's Sky". The New York Times. Retrieved October 17, 2016.
- Takeda, Allison (August 15, 2015). "Eva Amurri Martino Reveals She Had a Miscarriage: Our Angel Slipped Away". Us Weekly. Retrieved October 17, 2016.
- Eva Amurri on IMDb
- Gelman, Vlada (November 16, 2009). "'How I Met Your Mother': Going to the smoon". LA Times. Retrieved June 30, 2017.
- "Eva Amurri Goes into Isolation". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- Vilkomerson, Sara (October 30, 2011). "Actress Eva Amurri, daughter of Susan Sarandon, marries in South Carolina". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on November 1, 2011. Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- Garcia, Jennifer (October 30, 2011). "Eva Amurri Marries Kyle Martino". People. Retrieved July 13, 2010.
- Leon, Anya (August 11, 2014). "Kyle and Eva Amurri Martino Welcome Daughter Marlowe Mae". People. Jennifer Garcia. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- Juneau, Jen (October 20, 2016). "Meet Major James! Eva Amurri Martino Shares First Photo of Newborn Son". People. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- "Eva Amurri Martino Reveals Miscarriage: 'This One Little Angel Has Slipped". People. August 15, 2015. Retrieved August 15, 2015.
- Happy Birthday To Pound Ridge's Eva Amurri Martino, The Pound Ridge Daily Voice; Retrieved September 30, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eva Amurri.|