||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
|Eva Amurri Martino|
Eva Amurri at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in September 2008
|Born||Eva Maria Olivia Amurri
March 15, 1985
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||Brown University|
|Spouse(s)||Kyle Martino (m. 2011)|
|Relatives||Antonio Amurri (grandfather)|
Eva Maria Olivia Martino (née Amurri; March 15, 1985) is an American actress.
Amurri was born in New York City to Italian director Franco Amurri and American actress Susan Sarandon. She attended Friends Seminary (Manhattan) for middle school, and graduated from Saint Ann's School in Brooklyn, New York and Brown University in 2007, majoring in Italian studies.
Amurri had a role in the 2002 film The Banger Sisters, in which her mother starred. She guest-starred, along with her mother, on an episode of Friends in Season 7 Episode 15 ("The One with Joey's New Brain") in which she is slapped by Sarandon. In 2004, she appeared in Saved!. She guest-hosted Attack of the Show with Kevin Pereira. She had a role in the third season of the Showtime series Californication, where she played Jackie, a stripper, student and love interest of central character Hank Moody. Amurri played the leading role in the 2008 film Middle of Nowhere.
In 2010, she appeared in the Fox series House as Nicole in the episode "The Choice". In 2012, she appeared in Happy Madison Production's That's My Boy as young Mary McGarricle. Her mother also appeared in the film as McGarricle's older self.
Amurri married former Major League Soccer player and current NBC Sports broadcaster Kyle Martino on October 29, 2011. On February 14, 2014, they announced they were expecting their first child. Amurri gave birth to a daughter in August 2014. In August 2015, Amurri revealed they had a miscarriage at nine weeks.
|1992||Bob Roberts||Child in hospital|
|1995||Dead Man Walking||9-year-old Helen Prejean|
|1999||Anywhere but Here||Girl on TV|
|2002||Banger Sisters, TheThe Banger Sisters||Ginger Kingsley|
|2007||Education of Charlie Banks, TheThe Education of Charlie Banks||Mary|
|2007||Life Before Her Eyes, TheThe Life Before Her Eyes||Maureen|
|2008||New York, I Love You||Sarah||Segment: "Randy Balsmeyer"|
|2008||Middle of Nowhere||Grace Berry|
|2012||That's My Boy||Young Mary McGarricle|
|1999||Earthly Possessions||Teenage girl||Television film|
|2001||Friends||Dina Lockhart||Episode: "The One with Joey's New Brain"|
|2009, 2014||How I Met Your Mother||Shelly||2 episodes|
|2010||Mercy||Sharra Kelly||2 episodes|
|2010||House||Nicole Murray||Episode: "The Choice"|
|2010||Childrens Hospital||Lovely nurse||Episode: "I Am Not Afraid of Any Ghost"|
|2011||Fish Hooks||Bleak Molly (voice)||Episode: "The Dark Side of the Fish"|
|2011, 2013||New Girl||Beth||2 episodes|
|2012||Guys with Kids||Jennifer Thomas||Episode: "Chris' New Girlfriend"|
|2013||Mindy Project, TheThe Mindy Project||Lucy||2 episodes|
|2015||Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe, TheThe Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe||Young Gladys Monroe Mortenson||Miniseries; 2 episodes|
- Eva Amurri at the Internet Movie Database
- "Eva Amurri Goes into Isolation". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- Happy Birthday To Pound Ridge’s Eva Amurri Martino, The Pound Ridge Daily Voice; retrieved 2014-09-30.
- Vilkomerson, Sara (2011-10-30). "Actress Eva Amurri, daughter of Susan Sarandon, marries in South Carolina". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2011-10-31.
- Garcia, Jennifer (2011-10-30). "Eva Amurri Marries Kyle Martino". People. Retrieved 2010-07-13.
- Leon, Anya (February 14, 2014). "Kyle and Eva Amurri Martino Expecting First Child". People. Jennifer Garcia. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- Leon, Anya (August 11, 2014). "Kyle and Eva Amurri Martino Welcome Daughter Marlowe Mae". People. Jennifer Garcia. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Eva Amurri Martino Reveals Miscarriage: 'This One Little Angel Has Slipped"". People. August 15, 2015. Retrieved August 15, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Eva Amurri.|