23 June 1995 |
Her first role was a guest spot in the television series Blue Heelers in 2002. She has also had minor parts in Underbelly and Nightmares and Dreamscapes. She regularly appears as Gigi Kovac in the drama Tangle and as Zoe in the children's show The Elephant Princess. Lazzaro has been nominated for a 2010 TV Week Logie Award, for a Graham Kennedy Award for Outstanding New Talent, and also for an ASTRA award in a similar category.
Lazzaro debuted as a director with the short film Alice's Baby, based on her own experience with her mother's miscarriage. The film's entrance into Tropfest saw her become the youngest female finalist at the festival.
- Power, Rachel (30 October 2009), "Eva Lazzaro", The Melbourne Magazine (The Age)
- Ritchie, Ruth (7 August 2010), "The kids are all right", The Sydney Morning Herald
- Kalina, Paul (23 February 2012), "SHORT-FILM WINNER", The Age
- Leo, Jessica (24 April 2010), "2010 LOGIE AWARDS It's a long queue to Logies limelight", The Advertiser
- Maddox, Garry (20 February 2012), "Personal subject puts precocious teenager into the Tropfest spotlight", The Sydney Morning Herald
- Davey, Melissa (4 February 2012), "Global message makes the mark at Tropfest", The Sydney Morning Herald
- McUtchen, Andrew (2012-06-27). "Young & Restless". The Weekly Review.