|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (August 2011)|
|Eva Zofia Lomnicka|
May 17, 1951 |
|Alma mater||Cambridge University
MA and LLB
Eva Zofia Lomnicka (born May 17, 1951) is a Professor of Law at King's College London School of Law. She contributes to a number of leading texts and is an expert on the law of consumer credit and financial services law more generally. She also maintains practice as a Barrister.
Eva has graduated her Bachelor of Laws and Master of Arts degrees at Cambridge University. Her early work focused on discrimination, but soon moved into the fields of consumer credit, as the Consumer Credit Act 1974 was passed.
- 'The future of consumer credit regulation: a chance to rationalise sanctions for breaches of financial services regulatory regimes?' (2013) 34(1) Company Lawyer 13
- 'The preventing and controlling the manipulation of financial markets: Towards a Definition of 'Market Manipulation (2001) 8(4) Journal of Financial Crime 297
- '"Knowingly concerned"? Participatory liability to regulators' (2000) 21(4) Company Lawyer 120
- 'Unfair credit relationships: five years on' (2012) 8 Journal of Business Law 713
- 'Education and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975'
- 'The enforcement of anti-discrimination law'
- The Law of Security and Title-Based Financing (2012) with H Beale, M Bridge and L Gullifer
- Modern Banking Law (5th edn OUP 2009) ISBN 0-19-825759-7 with EP Ellinger and C Hare
- The Law of Personal Property Security (2007) with H Beale, M Bridge and L Gullifer
- Practitioner guides
- Palmer's Company Law (25th edn Sweet & Maxwell 1991)
- Encyclopaedia of Financial Services Law (Sweet & Maxwell, 1987) ISBN 0-421-36880-2
- Encyclopaedia of Consumer Credit Law (Sweet & Maxwell 1975) ISBN 0-421-20810-4
- The Financial Services and Markets Act: An Annotated Guide (Sweet & Maxwell 2002) ISBN 0-421-80000-3
- Journal of Business Law (editor, Financial Services section) (Sweet & Maxwell)
- "Prof Eva Lomnicka", Prof Eva Lomnicka's Biography, Debrett's Website, retrieved August 21, 2011 External link in
- "Academic Profiles", Professor Eva Lomnicka, The King's College London Website, retrieved August 21, 2011 External link in
- Ellinger, E.P. & Lomnnicka, Eva Z. (1995), Ellinger & Lomnicka, Modern Banking Law (3rd ed.), Oxford Clarendon Press
- Lomnicka, Eva Z. & Powel, John L. (1987), Encyclopaedia of Financial Services Law, Sweet & Maxwell
- Lomnicka, Eva Z.; Dobson, Paul; Thomas, W.H. & Ervine, Cowan (1975), Encyclopaedia of Consummer Credit Law, Sweet & Maxwell
- Lomnnicka, Eva Z. (2002), The Financial Services and Markets Act: An Annotated Guide, Sweet & Maxwell