|Born||Roberto Maurizio Coatti
December 10, 1958
Eva was born male, but developed naturally feminine features. From the age of about thirteen she says she felt she wanted to be a female. When she was sixteen, she met a neighbor who was transgender and introduced her to female hormones. By the age of twenty-one she was living completely as a woman. Eva says she doesn't want sex reassignment surgery, saying she feels comfortable with her body and has no desire to change.
Contrary to conflicting mentions, Eva currently does spell her last name with an apostrophe in it. She took her nom de plume from a character in Italy's Diabolik comics, Eva Kant, and writer Harold Robbins. While on holiday in Sardinia she saw the name "Robbins" spelled as "Robin's" and decided to take on that particular spelling.
- La cerimonia dei sensi (1979)
- Eva man (Due sessi in uno) (1980)
- El regreso de Eva Man (1982)
- Tenebrae (1982)
- Hercules (1983)
- Le avventure dell'incredibile Ercole (1985)
- Lupo solitario - TV series (1987)
- Mascara (1987)
- Massacre Play (1989)
- Valentina - TV series (1989)
- L'odissea - TV movie (1991)
- Belle al bar (1994)
- Luna e l'altra (1996)
- Il primo estratto (1997)
- I miei più cari amici (1998)
- Il bello delle donne - TV series (2002)
- Cattive inclinazioni (2003)
- Di che peccato sei? - TV movie (2007)
- Il segreto di Rahil (2007)
- Tutte le donne della mia vita (2007)
- Andres and me (2007)
- "Cassandra : Disco Panther". DiscoMusic.com. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- "Eva Robins a 'Domenica Live': "Non voglio operarmi"". Invidia. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "Eva Robin's - biografia". Cinquantamila. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "Eva Robins: "Sono passata da trans a transgender, non mi opero più"". Gossip Fanpage. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "I maschi? Non li capisco". News 2000. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- "Eva Robin's: "Io, transglam, scelgo Casini"". Corriere della Sera. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|