January 5, 1988|
British Columbia, Canada
|Occupation||Avid Outdoorsman, TV Co-Host and Conservationist|
|Notable work||Making the front cover of Field and Stream and USA Today Hunt + Fish|
|Home town||Vancouver Island, Canada|
|Spouse(s)||Tim Brent (2015-present)|
|Children||Lennon (Leni) Bow Brent|
|Parent(s)||Jim Shockey and Louise Shockey|
|Relatives||Hal Shockey (grandfather)|
|Awards||Outdoor Channel’s Golden Moose Awards|
Eva Shockey (born January 5, 1988) is a Canadian hunter was the first woman in 30 years to make the front cover of Field & Stream magazine. She is also the co-host for her father Jim Shockey's television show on Outdoor Channel, Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures.
Shockey is also a supporter of wildlife conservation efforts and believes that "hunters are the biggest conservationists on the planet." In 2015, she and her father, Jim Shockey, were chosen as Honorary Co-Chairs for National Hunting & Fishing Day, which took place on September 26, 2015.
Shockey was born on January 5, 1988 on Vancouver Island, Canada to hunter and outdoorsman Jim Shockey and Louise Johann. She was about twenty years old when she started hunting. Shockey went to Bond University in Australia and graduated with a degree in business marketing in two and a half years on a fast tracked program. She married former professional hockey player, Tim Brent on June 20, 2015 on her family's land.
Eva Shockey is the co-host of Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures on Outdoor Channel alongside her father Jim Shockey. She occasionally serves as host for various TV specials and red carpet events for the network.
In November 2014, in response to photos Shockey posted of a black bear she'd harvested during a North Carolina hunt, she faced scrutiny and social media backlash. In response, Shockey appeared on several media outlets to defend hunting and created T-shirts that state: "I’ll never apologize for being a hunter!" 
Shockey also appeared in a commercial for RAM Trucks "Courage is Already Inside". The commercial featured an all-female cast mountain climbing, bow hunting, performing on stages, and surfing.
USA Today Hunt + Fish interviewed Jim and Eva Shockey for the cover story of their Summer/Fall 2015 issue. The father-daughter duo cover story highlights Eva’s journey to becoming the new face of the hunting industry; how hunting has always been central to Jim’s life; and the dynamic relationship between the two.
Shockey signed on as a Cabela's Brand Ambassador in 2015. She has two Signature Series bows with Bowtech Archery – the BowTech Eva Shockey Signature Series Compound Bow launched in 2015 and the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country finish launched in 2016. She also has a signature rifle, the Eva Shockey Golden Eagle (.177) from Crosman. Under Armour, Crosman, Daniel Defense and MTN OPS are also among her sponsors and she is a part of the Under Armour Hunt Team.
On August 29, 2017, Shockey released a book titled Taking Aim: Daring to Be Different, Happier, and Healthier in the Great Outdoors.
- Suchan, Mike."New Queen of Hunting", Outdoor Channel, 04-14-2014.
- Falzone, Diana. "Eva Shockey says hunters are 'the trendiest people on Earth'", FOX News, December 30, 2015.
- "Jim and Eva Shockey Selected as NHF Day Co-Chairs", Outdoor Channel.
- Paulson, Kevin. "The Eva Shockey Interview", Hunting Life, February 24, 2014.
- Anstine, Mia. "Mia & The Little Gal: An interview with Eva Shockey", The WON, March 11, 2013.
- McGraw, Glenn . "Eva Shockey Engaged To Fiance Tim Brent, Shows Off Beautiful Ring" GamedayrMay 23, 2014.
- "Field & Stream Features Female Hunter On Cover For First Time in 30 Years", Bonnier Corp.
- "'Kill Your Dog?!': Famous Female Hunter Gets Hate-Filled Messages" FOX News, November 17, 2014.
- "Famous female hunter faces online backlash" FOX News, November 17, 2014.
- Urbanski, Dave. "Famous Hunter Receives Vile Suggestion on What to Kill Instead of a Bear She Just Tracked Down. Her Comeback Is Masterful." TheBlaze, November 15, 2014.
- Baird, Barbara. "Eva Shockey: ‘I’ll Never Apologize for Being A Hunter!’ Tee Shirt" The WON, December 1, 2014.
- "Ram Trucks | Courage Is Already Inside" YouTube
- Gianatasio, David. "As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core" Adweek, April 27, 2015.
- Rau, Nate. "ACM Awards has best ratings in 17 years" The Tennessean, April 23, 2015.
- Sullivan, JR. "Jim and Eva Shockey make hunting a family affair" USA Today, August 21, 2015.
- "USA TODAY Hunt & Fish Magazine — Summer/Fall 2015" USA Today
- "Cabela’s Announces Eva Shockey as Brand Ambassador" Outdoor Hub, August 4, 2015.
- "2016 BowTech Eva Shockey Signature Series Compound Bow" Lancaster Archery
- Smith, Brad. "BREAKING: BOWTECH AND EVA SHOCKEY TEAM UP FOR 2015" Wide Open Spaces, January 9, 2015.
- McGee, Ashley. "EVA SHOCKEY SIGNATURE SERIES BOW NOW AVAILABLE IN MOSSY OAK" Wide Open Spaces, January 10, 2016.
- "Eva Shockey Golden Eagle (.177)" Crosman
- Johnson, Blanche. "Eva Shockey believes 'hunting is all about family'" FOX News, March 9, 2016.
- Scheuermann, Michelle. "Eva Shockey Stays in Hunting Shape with MTN OPS" Ammoland, March 21, 2016.
- "Hunter / Host Eva Shockey to Introduce New Ambush .308 Rifle at 2016 NRA Show" The Outdoor Wire, May 20, 2016.
- "Eva Shockey Stays in Hunting Shape with MTN OPS" The WON, March 22, 2016.
- "Instagram post by Eva Shockey-Brent • Sep 24, 2017 at 12:25am UTC". Instagram. Retrieved 2017-09-27.