|Born||June 6, 1978|
|Known for||Fantasy art|
She went to the Scholastic of Graphic & Design, Munich.
Widermann started her graphic design career in 1998 and worked for several years in the advertising industry. In 2003 she became a freelance illustrator and concept artist, and her work has been published in books, magazines and games for clients such as Wizards of the Coast, Disney, and Paizo.
Her Dungeons & Dragons work includes Player's Handbook II (2006), Monster Manual IV (2006), Complete Mage (2006), Cityscape (2006), Complete Scoundrel (2007), Magic Item Compendium (2007), Drow of the Underdark (2007), Monster Manual V (2007), Elder Evils (2007), and the 4th edition Monster Manual (2008).
- http://www.eva-widermann.de/?bio archive
- (January 27, 2010). "Student wizards and goblins prepare for battle", Irish Examiner. "... an internationally renowned gaming artist who now lives in Cork ..."
- Zaidman, Harriet (December 9, 2011). "Arctic Giants", CM : an Electronic Reviewing Journal of Canadian Materials for Young People 18 (15).
- (December 2011/January 2012). "Canada's History Book and Gift Guide 2011", Canada's History 91 (6) 50–52.
- (December 10, 2011). "Put a few quiet moments under the tree", Winnipeg Free Press, p. J10.
- Eva Widermann's website
- Eva Widermann: Pen & Paper RPG Database archive
- (November 2013) Interview with Eva Widermann - Fantasy artist
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|