(Redirected from Evacuate)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up evacuation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evacuation may refer to:
- Casualty evacuation (CASEVAC), patient evacuation in combat situations
- Casualty movement, the procedure for moving a casualty from its initial location to an ambulance
- Emergency evacuation, removal of persons from a dangerous place due to a disaster or impending war
- Medical evacuation (MEDEVAC), evacuating a patient by plane or helicopter or even train
- Evacuation of East Prussia after World War II
- Evacuations of civilians in Britain during World War II
- List of World War II evacuations
- "Evacuation" (song), a song by Pearl Jam
- Evacuation (TV series), a children's show in the UK
- "Evacuate the Dancefloor" (song), a 2009 single by German dance act Cascada from the album of the same name
Evacuation may also refer to:
- Defecation and or urination, especially involuntarily after death.
- the physical process of creating a vacuum
- Forced migration, a coerced and often violent movement of persons away from their home region
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evacuation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.