|Look up evacuation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evacuation may refer to:
- Casualty evacuation (CASEVAC), patient evacuation in combat situations
- Casualty movement, the procedure for moving a casualty from its initial location to an ambulance
- Emergency evacuation, removal of persons from a dangerous place due to a disaster or impending war
- Medical evacuation (MEDEVAC), evacuating a patient by plane or helicopter or even train
- Evacuation of East Prussia after World War II
- Evacuations of civilians in Britain during World War II
- List of World War II evacuations
- "Evacuation" (song), a song by Pearl Jam
- Evacuation (TV series), a children's show in the UK
- "Evacuate the Dancefloor" (song), a 2009 single by German dance act Cascada from the album of the same name
Evacuation may also refer to:
- Defecation and or urination, especially involuntarily after death.
- the physical process of creating a vacuum
- Forced migration, a coerced and often violent movement of persons away from their home region
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evacuation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.