Evan C. Kim
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Evan C. Kim is an American actor. He is best known for playing Harry Callahan's partner Inspector Al Quan in the fifth "Dirty Harry" film The Dead Pool (1988). He also played Loo in the comedy The Kentucky Fried Movie (1977) (in the segment "A Fistful of Yen"), the interpreter Cowboy in the Vietnam War film Go Tell the Spartans (1978), the erudite caveman Nook in the cult comedy Caveman (1981), Suki in the B movie Megaforce (1982), and Tony in the miniseries V (1983). His other film roles include the film Hollywood Vice Squad (1986), the film Thousand Pieces of Gold (1991), and the film Loving Lulu, a year later.
Kim's television guest appearances range from Kung Fu, CHiPs, Police Story, Khan!, The Secrets of Isis, C.P.O. Sharkey, Fantasy Island, Serpico, Knight Rider, Sword of Justice, Matt Houston, Knots Landing, Max Headroom, Matlock and Alien Nation. Kim also directed an episode of Alien Nation.
- Baby Blue Marine (1976) - Harakawa
- MacArthur (1977) - Major Akio Sakud (uncredited)
- Kentucky Fried Movie (1977) - Loo (segment "A Fistful of Yen")
- Go Tell the Spartans (1978) - Cowboy
- Caveman (1981) - Nook
- Megaforce (1982) - Suki
- Hollywood Vice Squad (1986) - Chang
- The Dead Pool (1988) - Al Quan
- Thousand Pieces of Gold (1991) - Shun Lee
- Loving Lulu (1992) - Mr. Moto