July 28, 1993|
Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg; 13 st 3 lb)|
|NHL team||Buffalo Sabres|
Rodrigues played two seasons for the Georgetown Raiders of the Ontario Junior Hockey League (OJHL). He scored 105 points (41 goals, 64 assists) in 94 contests during the two seasons, and led his team to the playoffs in both seasons to advance to the 2010–2011 league semifinals. Rodrigues was named to the Team Canada East and earned All-Star Honours after scoring seven points (3 goals, 4 assists).
Rodrigues attended Boston University where he played four seasons (2011–2015) with the Boston University Terriers men's ice hockey team, which competes in the NCAA Men's Division I Hockey East conference. A two time Hockey East Second Team All-Star, Rodrigues tallied 121 points (42 goals, 79 assists) in 146 contests throughout his career as a BU Terrier. During his senior year, Rodrigues finished second in the nation in scoring with 61 points and was named Hockey East Player of the Month in both January and April 2015.
On April 22, 2015, Rodrigues agreed to a two-way, entry-level contract with the Buffalo Sabres. He played most of the season with the Rochester Americans of the American Hockey League before receiving his first NHL call-up and playing his first game on April 8, 2016. He scored his first NHL goal and first NHL assist the following night in a game against the New York Islanders.
On July 27, 2017, the Sabres re-signed Rodrigues to a two-year, $1.3 million contract worth $650,000 annually.
Regular season and playoffs
|Representing Canada East|
|World Junior A Challenge|
- "RODRIGUES NAMED HEA PLAYER OF WEEK – Ontario Junior A Hockey League – Pointstreak Sites". pointstreaksites.com. April 6, 2015.
- "Evan Rodrigues Bio – GoTerriers.com – Official Home of Boston University Athletics". goterriers.com.
- "Buffalo Sabres sign BU forward Evan Rodrigues to entry level contract". nesn.com. NESN. April 22, 2015. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "Sabres call up forwards Rodrigues, Schneider from minors". Associated Press. April 7, 2016. Retrieved April 8, 2016.
- "Gionta scores twice to lead Sabres over Islanders". Yahoo! Sports. 2016-04-09. Retrieved 2016-04-09.
- O'Brien, James (July 27, 2017). "Sabres re-sign Eichel's buddy Rodrigues for two years". nbcsports.com. NBC. Retrieved 22 December 2017.