Evan Williams may refer to:
- Evan Williams (Internet entrepreneur) (born 1972), entrepreneur, Blogger and Twitter co-founder
- Evan Williams (footballer) (born 1943), Scottish football goalkeeper
- Evan Williams (jockey) (died 2001), horse racing jockey and trainer
- Evan Williams (diplomat), Australian diplomat and Administrator of the Australian Indian Ocean Territories
- Evan Williams (rugby) (1906–1976), rugby union and rugby league footballer of the 1920s
- Evan Williams (tenor) (1867–1918), American singer
- Evan Williams (whiskey), brand of bourbon whiskey
- Evan O. Williams (c. 1889–1946), American football and basketball coach
- Sir Evan Williams, 1st Baronet (1871–1959), Welsh industrialist
- Evan Williams (actor), Canadian actor and musician
- Evan James Williams (1903–1945), Welsh physicist
- Owen Williams (engineer) (Evan Owen Williams, 1890–1969), British engineer and architect
- Evan Williams (squash player) (born 1989), New Zealand squash player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evan Williams.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.