|Full name||Evandro Elmer de Carvalho Brandão|
|Date of birth||7 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Luanda, Angola|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2010||→ Fátima (loan)||3||(0)|
|2011||→ Gondomar (loan)||12||(10)|
|2012–2013||→ Olhanense (loan)||18||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 23 December 2013 (UTC).
Brandão was born in Luanda, Angola, but spent the first years of his life in Portugal before moving to England at the age of nine. He began his football career at Blackburn Rovers before joining Walsall in 2003.
After three years with Walsall, Brandão signed for Manchester United on 21 October 2006, after impressing assistant manager Carlos Queiroz while on trial with United at the 2006 Under-17 Nike Cup. He had to wait five months to make his debut for the Under-18s, but played in four of their last five games as the side finished fourth in the 2006–07 Premier Academy League, before being offered a trainee contract in July 2007.
The following season, Brandão scored four goals in 18 appearances for the Under-18s, adding four in 15 appearances the year after – he also made his debut for the reserve team in 2008–09, coming on as a 69th-minute substitute for Magnus Wolff Eikrem in a Manchester Senior Cup game away to Bury; however, he was unable to make any more of an impression at the club, and was released on the expiry of his contract in June 2009.
After spending a year in the Benfica academy, Brandão went out on loan twice in 2010–11, first to second division club Fátima and then to Gondomar in the third level, for whom he netted 10 goals in 12 games.
After failing to break into the Benfica first-team, Brandão moved to Hungarian club Videoton in July 2011, coached by his former Portugal under-16 manager Paulo Sousa. He scored his first and only goal for the side against Pécs.
- nickogs20 (14 June 2009). "Brandão bound for Braga". United Youth. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "Brandao signs for big boys". Wolverhampton: MNA Media. 1 November 2006. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- McLaughlan, Lee (5 November 2006). "Walsall glad to cash in on ace Brando". Birmingham: Sunday Mercury. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "Wednesday's football gossip". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 25 October 2006. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- "Man Utd kid Brandao on way to Sporting Braga". Tribal Football. 4 June 2009. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "Benfica snap up ex-Man Utd striker Brandao". Tribal Football. 21 November 2009. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "A MU-t és a Benfica-t megjárt portugál csatártehetséget igazoltunk" (in Hungarian). Videoton FC. 17 July 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2012.