Evandro with Red Star Belgrade in 2010
|Full name||Evandro Goebel|
|Date of birth||23 August 1986|
|Place of birth||Blumenau, Brazil|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|2008||→ Goiás (loan)||3||(0)|
|2008||→ Palmeiras (loan)||27||(0)|
|2009–2010||→ Atlético Mineiro (loan)||30||(3)|
|2010||→ Vitória (loan)||7||(1)|
|2011–2012||Red Star Belgrade||35||(13)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 December 2013.
Evandro Goebel, or simply Evandro (born 23 August 1986 in Blumenau), is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Portuguese side Porto. He plays as an attacking midfielder and holds both Brazilian and Serbian citizenship.
Evandro made his professional debut for Atlético Paranaense against Malutrom in a 3–1 victory in the Campeonato Paranaense on 10 February 2005. He scored his first professional goal for Atlético at home against F.C. Santos in a 3–2 victory in the Copa Libertadores on 1 June 2005. During this time he was also loan to Goiás and Palmeiras.
On 20 May 2009, Atletico Mineiro had signed him on a 6-month contract, which was later extended to a year. On 25 May, in 2010, Evandro was transferred with former Atlético Mineiro partner Renan Oliveira to Vitória in exchange for striker Neto Berola. He played for Vitória on loan until the end of 2010.
Red Star Belgrade
On 1 December 2010, he made his first move abroad, by signing a 3.5 year contract with Serbian club Red Star Belgrade. In order to reduce the number of foreigners in the team, Red Star Belgrade has requested a Serbian passport for Evandro. In July 2011, the Serbian government approved this request and Evandro officially became a Serbian citizen. He was given the number 10 shirt. He also scored the opening goal in the Serbian Cup final, in a victory of 2–0 over Borac Čačak. On 22 August 2012, Evandro terminated his contract with Red Star Belgrade right before the second leg of Red Star's 2012 Europa League Play-off against Bordeaux, saying to a journalist at Belgrade's airport, "I can't play for Red Star any more. I train, I play games, and there is no money. I couldn't do it any longer, I have to think about my family. I am not mad at anyone. I loved Belgrade and Serbia. I played the best I could, I don't think Red Star was a mistake."
Evandro signed for Portuguese side Estoril after playing for Red Star Belgrade's unsuccessful UEFA Europa League campaign in the summer of 2012. On 27 January 2013, Evandro scored a great goal against S.C. Olhanense which drew attention in the media.
After months of following Evandro through scouting, Porto brought in Evandro for his first training in 3 July 2014.
Evandro played fourteen times for Brazilian U-20 and scored four goals. He was selected to be a part of the Brazil squad for the 2005 World Under-20 Championship in Netherlands which earned 3rd place in the tournament.
- As of 19 August 2012
- Atlético Paranaense
- Red Star
- 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship: Third place (Bronze medal)
- Zvezdin brazilac Evandro dobio srpski pasoš at Kurir-info.rs, 4-8-20122 (Serbian)
- Campeonato Paranaense 2005 – Primeira fase
- Copa Libertadores das Américas 2005 – quartas de final
- Atlético-MG anuncia a contratação do meia Evandro
- Đukić, I. (22 August 2012). "Evandro: Otišao sam jer Zvezda nema para, morao sam da mislim na porodicu" (in Serbian).
- Sportal (Serbian): Evandro pronašao novi klub 1 September 2012
- Sportal (Serbian): Portugal: Majstorija Evandra u goleadi 27 January 2013
-  FC Porto: First training of the season in pictures - 3 July 2014
- FIFA – Tournaments – Archive – 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup Brazil Squad
- furacao.com (Portuguese)
- Evandro Goebel at footballzz.co.uk
- Evandro Goebel Stats at Utakmica.rs (Serbian)