Evangelical Christian Publishers Association
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Evangelical Christian Publishers Association (ECPA) is an international non-profit trade association whose member companies are involved in the publishing and distribution of Christian content worldwide. ECPA has operated since 1974, and operates by "building networking, information, and advocacy opportunities within the industry and throughout multiple channels so that members can more effectively produce and deliver transformational Christian content".
In addition to many programs and services ECPA provides to its members, ECPA also produces the Christian BestSeller Lists each month and a weekly news publication, Rush to Press, that recaps the industry's top news.
Since 1978, ECPA has given annual Christian Book Awards (formerly Gold Medallion). The 2014 awards were given in seven categories, including Bibles, Fiction, Children, Inspiration, Bible Reference, Non-fiction and New Author. It also awards the Christian Book of the Year chosen from the Christian Book Award finalists, based on judging scores for quality and excellence and including a sales component to represent the impact of the book on consumers.
- "ECPA Member Directory - ECPA". www.ecpa.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "About ECPA". Retrieved 24 August 2013.
- Brewer, Robert Lee, ed. (2014). 2015 Writer's Market: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published. Writer's Digest Books. ISBN 1599638606.
- "ECPA Christian Book Award®".
- Charles, Ron (March 21, 2014). "The Christian Book Award asks, 'Who is the greatest?'". The Washington Post.
|This publishing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Christian organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|