Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales
In 1986, a presbyterian conference was held in a Free Church of Scotland chapel in London, where a vision of a new Presbyterian denomination in England was proposed, which was to be faithful to Scripture and adhere to the Westminster Confession. As a consequence, the Presbyterian Association in England was formed in 1987 from several small Christian groups and existing congregations with efforts at church planting following. In 1991, an interim Presbytery was formed with congregations in Blackburn, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Durham and Hull to work towards the establishment of the new denomination. This came to fruition in 1996, taking the name, Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales. In 2000, two congregations in Cardiff, Immanuel and Bethel, were accepted into communion.
Along with the Free Church of Scotland and the Free Church of Scotland (Continuing), the denomination is one of the three members of the International Conference of Reformed Churches from Great Britain, and one of seven European Christian denominations who founded the European Conference of Reformed Churches.
As of 2015, the denomination has seventeen congregations at:
- Blackburn and Ribchester 
- Bury St Edmunds 
- Cambridge 
- Chelmsford 
- Cheltenham 
- Cheltenham North
- Durham 
- Gateshead 
- Hexham 
- Hull 
- Sheffield 
- Solihull 
The denomination publishes The Presbyterian Network in Spring and Autumn with theological and pastoral articles and news from its congregations.
- Bauswein, Jean-Jacques; Vischer, Lukas (1999). The Reformed Family Worldwide: A Survey of Reformed Churches, Theological Schools, and International Organizations. W.B. Eerdmans. p. 512. ISBN 9780802844965.
- http://www.epcew.org.uk/about.html Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales - About
- http://christianquoter.blogspot.hu/2010/06/presbyterianism-in-england-today-part-3.html Christian Quoter - Presbyterianism in England Today (Part 3)
- http://heidelblog.net/2012/09/there-are-presbyterians-in-england-and-theyre-having-a-conference/ The Heidelblog - There Are Presbyterians in England and They’re Having a Conference
- http://www.icrconline.com/members.html International Conference of Reformed Churches - Churches in Membership
- http://www.eucrc.org/index.php/members/list-of-members European Conference of Reformed Churches - Member Churches
- "EPCEW Congregations". Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales Website. Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- http://www.bse-pc.org/welcome.htm Bury St Edmunds Presbyterian Church
- http://www.cambridgepres.org.uk/ Cambridge Presbyterian Church
- http://www.chelmsfordpres.org.uk/ CPC Hall Street
- http://www.cheltenhampres.org.uk/ Naunton Lane Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- http://www.depc.org.uk/ Durham Presbyterian Church
- http://www.gatesheadpres.org.uk/ Gateshead Presbyterian Church
- "Hexham Presbyterian Church". Hexham Presbyterian Church Website. Hexham Presbyterian Church. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- http://www.ehpc.co.uk/ East Hull Presbyterian church
- http://www.sheffieldpres.org.uk/ Sheffield Presbyterian Church
- http://www.solihullpres.org.uk/ Solihull Presbyterian Church
- http://www.bethelpcr.org.uk Bethel Presbyterian Church, Cardiff
- http://www.immanuelcaerau.org.uk/ Immanuel Presbyterian Church
- http://www.erkis.se/en/ Immanuelskyrkan
- http://www.reformert.se/ Westminstergruppen
- http://www.epcew.org.uk/resources.html Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales - Resources