|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Joe Magliocca|
|Elevation||1,110 m (3,640 ft)|
|Website||Evanston Community Association|
Evanston is a residential neighbourhood in the northwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. Located near the north edge of the city, it is bounded by the Kincora community across Shaganappi Trail to the southwest, the Sage Hill community to the west, Sarcee Trail to the west, 144 Avenue N.W. to the north, 14 Street N.W. to the east, and the Panorama Hills and Hidden Valley communities across Stoney Trail to the southeast and south. It is one of five communities located within the Symons Valley area.
Evanston is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 2 councillor.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2009). "Community Population Comparison" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-02-16.
- "City of Calgary Communities and Industrial Area Locations" (PDF). City of Calgary. September 2011. Retrieved 2012-05-02.
- "Symons Valley Community Plan (Office Consolidation)" (PDF). City of Calgary. July 2009. Retrieved 2012-05-03.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- Federation of Calgary Communities. "Evanston Community". Retrieved 2007-05-14.
||Rocky View County||Rocky View County||Rocky View County|
|Kincora||Hidden Valley||Panorama Hills|
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|