Evart Municipal Airport
|Evart Municipal Airport|
|Operator||City of Evart, Michigan|
|Elevation AMSL||1,018 ft / 310 m|
Evart Municipal Airport (ICAO: K9C8, FAA LID: 9C8) is a public airport located 1 mile (2 km) west of Evart in Osceola County, Michigan, USA. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a general aviation facility.
The airport is unattended.
- Runway 6/24: 4,185 x 75 ft. (1,275 x 23 m), Surface: Asphalt
- The airport is accessible by road from US-10.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 25 November 2016.
- "Michigan Airport Directory - 9C8" (PDF). (55.9 KiB)
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about a Michigan airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|