|This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (November 2011)|
Evdokia Kadi (2008)
|Birth name||Evdokia Kadi|
27 February 1981 |
|Genres||Pop, Modern Laika|
Evdokia Kadi (Greek: Ευδοκία Καδή) (born 27 February 1981 in Nicosia, Cyprus) is a Greek Cypriot singer who represented Cyprus at the Eurovision Song Contest 2008, with the song "Femme Fatale". She was eliminated in the second semi-final on May 22 and therefore did not make it to the final.
She started her singing career in 2001 at the University of Cyprus. Since then, she has taken part in many concerts in Cyprus and abroad alongside several Greek and Cypriot singers and performers. She is also a member of the CyBC orchestra.
Following her performance at Eurovision, Kadi went to Greece in August where she performed with Nikos Kourkoulis at Poseidon nightclub. She is planning to release her debut album in December 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Evdokia Kadi.|
- "Cyprus 2008". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved April 18, 2008
- "Cyprus: Evdokia Kadi to Belgrade with Femme fatale". ESCToday, January 12, 2008. Retrieved April 18, 2008
- ""Femme Fatale" για την Κύπρο".(Greek) MAD TV, January 14, 2008. Retrieved April 18, 2008
- "Get to know Evdokia Kadi (2008)".(Greek) Oikotimes, January 13, 2008. Retrieved April 18, 2008
- Anastasiou, Andreas (2008-08-21). "Cyprus: Evdokia Kadi leaves Cyprus". ESCTime. Archived from the original on August 28, 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-24.
with Comme Ci, Comme Ça
|Cyprus in the Eurovision Song Contest
|This article about a Greek singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cypriot biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|