||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
4 June 1983 |
|Spouse(s)||Jonathon Dutton (m. 2015)|
Morey majored in drama and media studies, while undertaking a Bachelor of Arts Degree at Deakin University. She also completed a foundation course at the Victorian College of the Arts. Morey played the role of Lucy Green in the Nine Network children's television series, Pig's Breakfast, for two years. In 2000 she was accepted into National Institute of Dramatic Art.
In 2007 Morey played Gina Quinn in an episode of All Saints. She also had a guest role as Paige in Home and Away. Two years later she joined Neighbours in the recurring role of guide dog trainer Sonya Mitchell. In August 2010 it was announced Morey had been promoted to regular cast member. In February 2011, Morey signed a new contract to stay with Neighbours for another year.
2009 also saw Morey play Blonde Girl in the short comedy film, Blind Date. The following year she played Evie in Hobby Farm. Morey has appeared in a number of theatre productions for the Sydney Theatre Company and the Melbourne Theatre Company.
On 8 September 2014, Morey announced that she and her fiancé Jonathon Dutton were expecting their first child. She gave birth to their daughter on 28 November 2014. Morey and Dutton were married on 31 October 2015.
|1999||Pig's Breakfast||Lucy Green|
|2007||All Saints||Gina Quinn||Episode: "If Only ..."|
|2007||Home and Away||Paige||Episode: "4388"|
|2009||Blind Date||Blonde Girl||Short film|
|2009||Sally Bollywood||Doowee McAdam||Episode: "Mr Big"|
|2010||The Mighty Hand of God||Carli||Short film|
|2012||Big Brother's Bit On The Side||Herself||Episode: "3 July 2012"|
- "Eve Morey details". Sophie Jermyn Management. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Eve Morey". Neighbours.com.au. Network Ten. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- "Blind Date Cast". Blind Date Movie. Retrieved 7 May 2011.
- Power, Vicki (13 April 2013). "Neighbours' explosive wedding". Daily Express. Northern & Shell. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "Sonya to make home on Ramsay Street". MSN. Microsoft. 21 August 2010. Retrieved 14 March 2011.
- Hill, Susan (27 February 2011). "Neighbours: Eve Morey Signs New Deal". Daily Star. Northern & Shell. Retrieved 12 March 2011.
- Dainty, Sophie (8 September 2014). "Neighbours actress Eve Morey expecting first child". Digital Spy. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Wulff, Alana (18–28 December 2014). "'I've popped!' – Neighbours star Eve Morey welcomes a daughter!". TV Week Soap Extra (11).
- Dainty, Sophie (2 November 2015). "Neighbours' Eve Morey marries her partner Jonathan Dutton in Halloween-themed ceremony". Digital Spy. Retrieved 2 November 2015.