|Privately held company|
Evektor-Aerotechnik is a Czech aircraft manufacturer based in Kunovice, Czech Republic. The company produces range of light sport aircraft, training, advanced ultralight aircraft and electric aircraft.
Evektor-Aerotechnik is based at Kunovice airport, a region known for its aircraft industry since 1936. Evektor-Aerotechnik dates back to 1970 when Aerotechnik was established as a producer of small general aviation airplanes. Its first aircraft were gyrocopters and motor gliders, later diversifying into the overhaul and maintenance of a range of Czech general aviation aircraft, including the Zlin aircraft family.
The production of light sport aircraft and advanced ultralight aircraft started in 1996, starting with the P220UL Koala aircraft and followed by the EV-97 Eurostar (introduced in 1997) and SportStar. The SportStar became the first light sport aircraft accepted by the American Federal Aviation Administration in 2004. During 1997–2004 Evektor-Aerotechnik was an airframe parts subcontractor for the single engine turboprop Aero Ae 270 Ibis. In 2004 the company introduced the single engine, four-seater VUT100 Cobra and in 2010 started the twin engine turboprop Evektor EV-55 Outback. which was first flown in 2011.
- Aerotechnik A-70 Autogyro
- Aerotechnik L-13, LET L-13 Blaník built by Aerotechnik
- Evektor SportStar family of designs
- Evektor VUT100 Cobra
- Evektor EV-55 Outback
- Evektor EPOS electric aircraft
- Štěpán Bruner. Češi vyvinuli elektrické letadlo, zájem mají i zákazníci. Vyrábět se nesmí.. e15.cz. 3 June, 2015.
- initt s.r.o. "Evektor - Aircraft Producer and Design & Engineering Company - en - Aircraft - EV-55 Outback - Overview". evektoraircraft.com. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- "Evektor EV-55 Outback". Lidové noviny. Retrieved 2010-03-19.
- "Trvalo to 40 let. Nové české letadlo poprvé vzlétlo". Aktuálně.cz. Retrieved 2011-06-27.
- Tacke, Willi; Marino Boric; et al: World Directory of Light Aviation 2015-16, page 48. Flying Pages Europe SARL, 2015. ISSN 1368-485X
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Evektor-Aerotechnik.|