Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Evelyn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evelyn may refer to:
- Evelyn, London, UK
- Evelyn Gardens, a garden square in London, U.K.
- Evelyn, Ontario, Canada
- Evelyn, California, United States
- Evelyn, Michigan, United States
- Evelyn, Texas, United States
- Evelyn, Wirt County, West Virginia, United States
- Evelyn (VTA), former light rail train station in Mountain View, California, United States
- Evelyn County, New South Wales, Australia
- Electoral district of Evelyn, an electoral district in Victoria, Australia
- Evelyn, Queensland, Australia
- 503 Evelyn, a main belt asteroid
- Evelyn College for Women, or Evelyn College, the former women's college of Princeton University
- Evelyn High School, in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- Evelyn (2002 film), a film starring Sophie Vavasseur and Pierce Brosnan
- Evelyn (2018 film), a documentary
- Evelyn: The Cutest Evil Dead Girl, 2002 short film and black comedy directed by Brad Peyton
- Evelyn (play), a 1969 radio play by Rhys Adrian
- Evelyn (EP), an EP by The Mess Hall.
- "Evelyn", song by De Rosa 2006
- Hurricane Evelyn, fifth hurricane of the 1977 Atlantic hurricane season
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evelyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.