Jump to navigation Jump to search
Evelyn may refer to:
- Evelyn (name)
- Evelyn (film), a 2002 film starring Sophie Vavasseur and Pierce Brosnan
- Evelyn: The Cutest Evil Dead Girl, 2002 short film and black comedy directed by Brad Peyton
- Hurricane Evelyn, fifth hurricane of the 1977 Atlantic hurricane season
- Evelyn 7", 2005 release by Australian group The Mess Hall
- Evelyn (play), a 1969 radio play by Rhys Adrian
- Evelyn, London, UK
- Evelyn Gardens, a garden square in London, U.K.
- Evelyn, Ontario, Canada
- Evelyn, California, United States
- Evelyn, Michigan, United States
- Evelyn, Texas, United States
- Evelyn, Wirt County, West Virginia, United States
- Evelyn (VTA), former light rail train station in Mountain View, California, United States
- Evelyn County, New South Wales, Australia
- Electoral district of Evelyn, an electoral district in Victoria, Australia
- Evelyn, Queensland, Australia
- 503 Evelyn, a main belt asteroid
- Evelyn College for Women, or Evelyn College, the former women's college of Princeton University
- Evelyn High School, in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evelyn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.