|Born||Evelyn Alexandra Lozada
December 10, 1975 
Bronx, New York City, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, model, spokesmodel.|
|Known for||Basketball Wives|
|Spouse(s)||Chad Johnson (m. 2012; div. 2012)|
Evelyn Alexandra Lozada (born December 10, 1975) is an American television personality. She is one of the five main cast members in the VH1 reality series Basketball Wives since its premiere in 2010.
Lozada was born in and raised in the Bronx. She is of Puerto Rican ancestry and was raised by her mother. She moved to Miami in 2007. She worked as a secretary to an entertainment attorney, and later became co-owner of Dulce, a shoe boutique located in Coral Gables, Florida.
Lozada stars in Basketball Wives, a reality series that follows the wives, ex-wives, and girlfriends of professional basketball players. Another reality television show, Ev and Ocho, which had been planned to follow the lives of her and former husband Chad Johnson, never aired.
Lozada and her brand strategist, Courtney Parker, wrote the 2012 novel The Wives Association: Inner Circle. Released by Cash Money Content books, the novel follows a young woman who marries a football star and then forms a group of other sports wives - The Wives Association.
In September 2012, Lozada appeared on the television show Iyanla: Fix My Life where she discussed her personal life and sought emotional healing with Iyanla Vanzant. In December 2012, she posed for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked than Wear Fur" campaign.
On July 4, 2012, she married NFL star Chad Johnson (whose name was Chad Ochocinco at that time) in Saint Martin, whom she had been courting and whose courtship was shown on Basketball Wives. The couple divorced on September 19, 2012.
Lozada has a son with Crawford and an adult daughter from a previous relationship.
- About EvelynLozada.com
- "Basketball Wives » Season 4 » Cast › Evelyn Lozada". vh1.com.
- Evelyn Lozada Biography
- Caramanica, Jon (September 14, 2012). "A Shoulder to Cry On and a Lot of Tough Talk". The New York Times.
- Connelly, Sherryl (June 12, 2012). "Evelyn Lozada: No more throwing wine bottles". New York: NY Daily News. Retrieved September 29, 2012.
- Lozada, Evelyn (2012). Inner Circle. Cash Money Content. p. 304. ISBN 193639927X.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan (December 12, 2012). "Evelyn Lozada, 'Basketball Wives' Star, Goes Naked for PETA". Huffington Post. Retrieved December 13, 2012.
- Zaldivar, Gabe (December 26, 2011). "Evelyn Lozada: Antoine Walker's Past Haunts 'Basketball Wives' Star". Bleacher Report - Turner Sports Network. Retrieved July 28, 2014.
- Sacks, Ethan (December 25, 2013). "Evelyn Lozada reveals engagement to LA Dodgers star Carl Crawford on Christmas, shows off $1.4 MILLION ring". Daily News (New York). Retrieved March 23, 2014.
- Oldenburg, Ann (July 5, 2012). "Chad Ochocinco, Evelyn Lozada marry in St. Martin". USA Today. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Associated Press (September 19, 2012). "Ex-NFL star Chad Johnson, Evelyn Lozada divorced". Fox News. Retrieved October 18, 2012.
- Barker, Olivia (December 26, 2013). "'Basketball Wives' Evelyn Lozada is engaged". USA Today. Retrieved December 27, 2013.
- Messer, Lesley (March 24, 2014). "Evelyn Lozada Welcomes a Baby Boy". ABC News. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Evelyn Lozada.|