Even Now is the fifth studio album by singer-songwriter Barry Manilow. It was recorded at A&M Studios in Hollywood, California and released in 1978. The album reached triple platinum and spun off four hit singles in 1978 and early 1979: the title song, "Can't Smile Without You", "Copacabana" and "Somewhere in the Night" (which had previously been a hit in 1976 for Helen Reddy). The 2006 CD rerelease replaces the album track version of "Copacabana" with the extended disco version.
- "Copacabana (At the Copa)" - 4:08 (5:46 on 2006 re-release) (Barry Manilow, Bruce Sussman, Jack Feldman)
- "Somewhere in the Night" - 3:26 (Richard Kerr, Will Jennings)
- "A Linda Song" - 3:20 (Barry Manilow, Enoch Anderson)
- "Can't Smile Without You" - 3:13 (Chris Arnold, David Martin, Geoff Morrow)
- "Leavin' in the Morning" - 3:25 (Barry Manilow, Marty Panzer)
- "Where Do I Go From Here" - 3:07 (Parker McGee)
- "Even Now" - 3:28 (Barry Manilow, Marty Panzer)
- "I Was a Fool (To Let You Go)" - 3:29 (Barry Manilow, Marty Panzer)
- "Losing Touch" - 2:40 (Jack Feldman, Barry Manilow, Bruce Sussman)
- "I Just Want to Be the One in Your Life" - 3:39 (Michael Price, Dan Walsh)
- "Starting Again" - 2:40 (Barry Manilow, Marty Panzer)
- "Sunrise" - 3:16 (Barry Manilow, Adrienne Anderson)
Bonus Track (CD)
- "I'm Comin' Home Again" - 3:44 (Bruce Roberts, Carole Bayer Sager)
- Bonus track - unfinished track - on 2006 Remaster
- "No Love for Jenny" - 2:46 (Barry Manilow, Adrienne Anderson)
- Bonus track on 1996 and 2006 Remaster
- Barry Manilow - vocals, piano
- Mitch Holder - guitar
- Will Lee - bass
- Bill Mays - keyboards
- Ronnie Zito - drums
- Alan Estes - percussion
- Jeff Mironov - guitar on "Somewhere in the Night"
- Bob Babbitt - bass on "Somewhere in the Night"
- Paul Shaffer - electric piano on "Somewhere in the Night"
- Jimmy Young - drums on "Somewhere in the Night"
- Jimmy Maelen - percussion on "Somewhere in the Night"
- Lee Ritenour - guitar on "A Linda Song"
- Jay Graydon - guitar on "Sunrise"
- Artie Butler, Dick Behrke, Richard Winzeler, Jimmie Haskell - orchestration