|Full name||Even Jostein Pellerud|
|Date of birth||15 July 1953|
|Place of birth||Brandval, Norway|
|Norway (women) (Manager)|
|2008–2012||Trinidad & Tobago (women)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Pellerud played for several clubs, including Vålerenga from 1974 to 1979 and Kongsvinger from 1983 to 1986. He was head coach for the Norway women's national football team from 1989 to 1996, and led the Norwegian team to silver medal at the very first Women's World Cup in 1991, to world champions at the second, in 1995, and to bronze medals at the 1996 Summer Olympics. In 1997, he had an unsuccessful stint as coach of Lillestrøm, together with Per Brogeland. He was sacked from his post at Lillestrøm due to disappointing results in a demanding environment. He then had a brief tenure as manager of Danish Superliga club Ikast fS.
He was head coach for the Canada women's national football team from 1999 to 2008. In 2003, he led the Canadian team to fourth place in the 2003 Women's World Cup. He led the Canadian team to the 2008 Summer Olympics, where they finished in an impressive 5th place. He announced his retirement at the end of his contract with Canada in December 2008. He has subsequently come out of retirement and on 16 January 2009 it was announced that he was hired to be the coach of the Trinidad and Tobago women's national football team as well as the country's women's under-20 and girls' under-17 teams.
On 6 December 2012, the Norwegian football association (NFF) announced that Pellerud had signed a four-year contract as the chief trainer of the Norwegian women's national team. On 12 August 2015, he resigned from the chief trainer of the Norwegian women's national team.
- Ole Petter, Pedersen. "Even Jostein Pellerud". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 2009-05-26.
- "arkiv/Trenere/Trenere". lskhistorikk.com. Archived from the original on 2013-06-13. Retrieved 2014-06-11.
- "Svenske trænere langt mere populære end norske | Tipsbladet". tipsbladet.dk. Retrieved 2014-06-11.
- "Even Pellerud fikk pris i Canada" (in Norwegian). Aftenposten. 2003. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- Jim Morris (2008). "Even Pellerud moving on after shaping soccer team". Canadian Press. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- "Pellerud ferdig i Canada" (in Norwegian). Nettavisen. 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-18.
- Pellerud Tobago job
- Bugge, Mette (5 September 2008). "40 år og fortsatt full fart". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). p. 20.
- Comeback as Norwegian national team chief (in Norwegian)