US-27 in Evensville
|Elevation||771 ft (235 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1283918|
Evensville is an unincorporated community in Rhea County, Tennessee, United States. Evensville is located along U.S. Route 27 5.8 miles (9.3 km) northeast of Dayton. Evensville has a post office with ZIP code 37332. Rhea County High School is located in Evensville.
The community is believed to have been named for an early settler, Andrew Evens, or one of his relatives.
- "Evensville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Rhea County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2008. Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- Larry Miller, Tennessee Place Names (Indiana University Press, 2001), p. 73.
|This Rhea County, Tennessee geography–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|