Event management software
Event management software is the generic term for a wide range of software products that are used in the management of professional and academic conferences, trade exhibitions, conventions and smaller events such as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) meetings.
The most common event management applications are:
- Event schedule planning
- Customized event website creation
- Online registration and delegate management including online payment
- Event budgeting
- Venue selection
- Procurement, sourcing and RFPs
- Content management including abstract and/or paper management, reviewing, programme development and publishing
- Exhibition management including floor planning, booking and billing
- On-site operations including registration, badges and networking
- Audience response solutions, live slide sharing and second screen tools as live polls, Q+A, etc.
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|