Jasper F. Cropsey House and Studio
|Location||49 Washington Avenue, Hastings-on-Hudson, New York|
|Area||4 acres (1.6 ha)|
|Architectural style||"Pointed style"|
|NRHP Reference #||73001287|
|Added to NRHP||May 17, 1973|
Ever Rest is the home and studio of Jasper F. Cropsey, an influential painter in the Hudson River School. The historic house museum is located in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York and was built in 1832. Cropsey acquired the property in 1885 and built an artist studio addition. It is managed by Newington-Cropsey Foundation which preserves the house and the work of Cropsey.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Ever Rest Homestead". Newington-Cropsey Foundation. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- Lynn Beebe Weaver (April 1973). "National Register of Historic Places Registration:Cropsey, Jasper F., House and Studio". New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2010-12-24. See also: "Accompanying five photos".
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NY-6146, "Cropsey House & Studio, 49 Washington Avenue, Hastings-on-Hudson, Westchester County, NY", 11 measured drawings
- Newington Cropsey Foundation
|This article about a historic property or district in Westchester County, New York, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New York museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|