Jasper F. Cropsey House and Studio
|Location||49 Washington Avenue, Hastings-on-Hudson, New York|
|Area||4 acres (1.6 ha)|
|Architectural style||"Pointed style"|
|NRHP reference #||73001287|
|Added to NRHP||May 17, 1973|
Ever Rest is the home and studio of Jasper F. Cropsey, an influential painter in the Hudson River School. The historic house museum is located in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York and was built in 1835. Cropsey acquired the property in 1886 and built an artist studio addition which was completed in 1888. It is owned and managed by Newington-Cropsey Foundation which preserves the house and the work of Cropsey.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Ever Rest Homestead". Newington-Cropsey Foundation. Retrieved 11 March 2010.
- Lynn Beebe Weaver (April 1973). "National Register of Historic Places Registration:Cropsey, Jasper F., House and Studio". New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2010-12-24. See also: "Accompanying five photos".
Media related to Cropsey House and Studio at Wikimedia Commons
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NY-6146, "Cropsey House & Studio, 49 Washington Avenue, Hastings-on-Hudson, Westchester County, NY", 11 measured drawings
- Newington Cropsey Foundation
|This article about a historic property or district in Westchester County, New York, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New York museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|