Ever We Fall
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Ever We Fall|
|Origin||Portland, Oregon, United States|
Bad News (Japan)
Ever We Fall was formed in Portland in the early 2000s, and signed to Rise Records in 2003 to release their first EP, Endura. While touring the U.S. in support of the album, their bass guitarist left the group, and the band finished the tour as a trio with guitarist Ryan Furlott taking over on bass guitar. In 2004, the group signed with Hopeless Records, who released the LP We Are But Human in February 2006.
The song "Youth Like Tigers" was featured on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles soundtrack in March 2007.
During July 2008, the band officially announced on their MySpace page that they had broken up and had no intention to reunite.
- Final members at break-up
- Adam Brazie - vocals, guitar
- Ryan Furlott - guitar (bass guitar during the later half of their Rise Records tour)
- Matthew Szklarz - drums
- Former members
- Ian Fike - bass guitar (now the vocalist of Portland group It Prevails)
- Ben Klenz - bass guitar (recorded with the group on Endura)
- Jay Turk - bass guitar (with the band from 2005–2006, recorded with the group on We Are But Human)
- Aaron James - bass guitar (with the band during their 2006-2007 tour across the US)
- Ever We Fall at Allmusic.com
|This article about a United States alternative rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|