From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Everbright Securities logo, Chinese and English name
|Total equity||CN¥40.5 billion (2015)|
|Parent||China Everbright Group|
Everbright Securities Company Limited is one of the largest[according to whom?] securities brokerage by assets in China, controlled by state-owned financial conglomerate, China Everbright Group. It was founded in 1996 and is based in Shanghai.
- "2016 Interim Report" (PDF). Everbright Securities. archive of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 26 September 2016. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- Everbright Securities may trigger wave of new IPOs
- Everbright Securities Co., LTD.
- Everbright Securities Aims for $1.6 Billion IPO
- "Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions". Reuters. Retrieved 2015-02-02.