|Headquarters||Shanghai, People's Republic of China|
|People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Tang Shuangning|
|Parent||China Everbright Group|
|Website||Everbright Securities Company Limited|
Everbright Securities Company Limited (SSE: 601788) is one of the largest securities brokerage by assets in China, controlled by state-owned financial conglomerate, China Everbright Group. It was founded in 1996 and is based in Shanghai.
On 2 February 2015, Everbright Securities Co Ltd announced its agreement to buy Hong Kong conglomerate Sun Hung Kai & Co Ltd's 70 percent stake in its brokerage and wealth management service unit for HK$4.1 billion ($529 million).
As of their June 2015 quarterly filing, Everbright ranks no. 2 of all Chinese companies for net increase from borrowings, net change in cash, and net cash and cash equivalents ending balance. Net cash and cash equivalents ending balance represented over 131% of Everbright's total market cap at the time.
- Everbright Securities may trigger wave of new IPOs
- Everbright Securities Co., LTD.
- Everbright Securities Aims for $1.6 Billion IPO
- "Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions". Reuters. Retrieved 2015-02-02.
- "Everbright Securities Company Limited Fundamental Rankings". China Stock Facts. 2015.