|Traded as||NYSE: EVR|
|Headquarters||55 East 52nd Street
New York City, United States
(President and CEO)
(Founder and Executive Chairman)
(Senior managing director)
|Revenue||$760 million (2013)|
|$104 million (2013)|
Number of employees
Evercore’s Investment Banking business advises its clients on mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, financings, public offerings, private placements and other strategic transactions and also provides institutional investors with macro and fundamental equity research, sales and trading execution. Evercore’s Investment Management business comprises wealth management, institutional asset management and private equity investing. Evercore serves clients from 28 offices in North America, Europe, South America and Asia.
In August 2014, Evercore announced the acquisition of International Strategy & Investment ("ISI") Group for approximately $400 million. The deal was closed the following October to create Evercore ISI Institutional Equities, offering Macro and Fundamental Research, Sales, and Trading execution. In 2014, the firm secured the second highest number of Institutional Investor #1 positions, after J.P. Morgan, and also ranked #5 in total II positions. 
In April 2014, former Evercore banker Perkins Hixon pleaded guilty to insider trading in the securities of Evercore, Westway Group Inc. and Titanium Metals Corporation from 2010-2013. He resigned from the company earlier in 2014.
In November 2011, the firm announced that it had agreed to purchase a 45% non-controlling interest in ABS Investment Management, an institutionally focused equity long/short hedge fund of funds manager.
In October 2011, Evercore and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited ("Kotak Investment Banking") (a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited), announced that the two firms had entered into an exclusive strategic alliance for cross-border M&A advisory services between India and the United States, the United Kingdom, and Mexico.
In August 2011, the firm completed its acquisition of Lexicon Partners, an independent UK-based investment banking advisory firm.
- 2013 Annual Report
- Evercore Makes a Bid for Court TV - NY Times
- Roberts, Lee, "Evercore Partners to Acquire ISI Group", The Wall Street Journal, August 3, 2014
- Hurst, Georgina, "Evercore ISI Deal May Be Wave of the Future", Institutional Investor, October 9, 2014.
- Pital, Sisal S., "Ex-Evercore director guilty of insider trading", MarketWatch, April 3, 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- Calder, Rich and Josh Kosman, "Perk Hixon, ex-Evercore banker, to plead guilty to insider trading", New York Post, April 2, 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-03.
- Evercore Partners 2011 Financial News
- Evercore (company website)