From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Everest (film))
|Look up Everest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mount Everest is the world's highest mountain peak.
Everest may also refer to:
- Everest (1998 film), an American documentary film
- Everest (2007 film), or The Climb, a Canadian documentary film
- Everest (2015 film), an American 3D adventure thriller
- Everest Records, an American stereophonic record label
- Club Deportivo Everest, an Ecuadorian football team
- Everest Base Camp, two base camps, each on opposite sides of Mount Everest
- Everest Brand Solutions, an Indian advertising agency
- Everest (cigarette), a cigarette brand, manufactured, distributed and market by the Zimbabwe arm of British American Tobacco company.
- Everest College, a system of for-profit colleges in the United States and the Canadian province of Ontario
- Everest Group, a management consulting firm
- Everest Home Improvement, a British Double Glazing and Home Improvement company.
- Everest Institute, a system of for-profit colleges in the United States
- Everest University, a part of the Corinthian Colleges' family of schools
- Mount Everest Nepal, a Palauan football club
- Barbara Everest (1890–1968), a British actress
- F. Alton Everest (1909–2005), an American acoustical engineer
- Frank F. Everest (1904–1983), a US Air Force general
- Frank Kendall Everest, Jr. (1920–2004), a US Airf Force officer
- George Everest (1790–1866), a Welsh surveyor, geographer and the namesake of Mount Everest
- Hiram Bond Everest (1830–1913), an American inventor
- Jack Everest (born 1908), Irish footballer
- Josiah T. Everest (1800–1873), an American lawyer and politician
- Kate Asaphine Everest (later Levi) (1859–1939), American writer and social worker
- Mary Everest Boole (1832–1916), a British mathematician and author
- Wesley Everest (1890–1919), an American member of the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) and a World War I veteran
- Everest, Kansas, a small city in Brown County, Kansas, United States
- Everest gasfield, a gasfield located in the Central North Sea, near Aberdeen, Scotland
Publications and literature
- Everest (short story), a 1953 science fiction short story by Isaac Asimov
- Everest '82, a Canadian telefilm
- Everest: Beyond the Limit, a reality television series broadcast by Discovery Channel
- Everest (Indian TV series)
- Everest (app), a mobile app released on in 2012
- Expedition Everest, a steel roller coaster located at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Florida, USA
- Ford Everest, a sport utility vehicle produced by the Ford Motor Company
- A member of the PAW Patrol is a husky named Everest.
- The Everest, a proposed Australian Turf Club horse race to be run October 2017.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Everest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.