Everman Independent School District
|Everman Independent School District|
United States of America
|Governing agency||Texas Education Agency|
|Students and staff|
In 2011, the school district was rated "academically acceptable" by the Texas Education Agency. The Texas Education Agency's college readiness performance data shows that only 3.9% (8 out of 206 students) of the graduates of the class of 2010 of the Everman school district met TEA's average performance criterion on SAT or ACT college admission tests. 
High Schools (Grades 9-12)
Junior High Schools (Grades 6-8)
- Charles Baxter Junior High School (Fort Worth) - Built in 2010
- Johnson Sixth Grade Campus (Fort Worth)
Intermediate School (Grade 5)
- Dan Powell Intermediate School (Fort Worth) - Built in 2004
Elementary Schools (Grades PK-4)
- Bishop Elementary School (Everman)
- E. Ray Elementary School (Fort Worth)
- Hommel Elementary School (Everman)
- Roger E. Souder Elementary School (Everman)
- John and Polly Townley Elementary School (Fort Worth) - Built In 2009
|Subject||Everman ISD||Region 11||State of Texas|
Local region and statewide averages on standardized tests typically exceed the average scores of students in Everman. In 2015-2016 State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) results, 72% of students in Everman ISD met Level II Satisfactory standards, compared with 77% in Region 11 and 75% in the state of Texas. The average SAT score of the class of 2015 was 1217, and the average ACT score was 17.8.
In the 2015-2016 school year, the school district had a total of 5,609 students, ranging from early childhood education and pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The class of 2015 included 313 graduates; the annual drop-out rate across grades 9-12 was 1.2%.
As of the 2015-2016 school year, the ethnic distribution of the school district was 55.9% Hispanic, 37.5% African American, 4.2% White, 0.5% Asian, 0.2% American Indian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, and 1.6% from two or more races. Economically disadvantaged students made up 89.3% of the student body.
- Everman ISD - Superintendent's Office
- "Finance - Budgets - 2015-2016". Everman ISD.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Everman Isd". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved January 19, 2017.
- "2015-16 Texas Academic Performance Report, EVERMAN ISD". Texas Education Agency. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- "2011 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency.
- "College admission testing class of 2010:District and campus supplement". Texas Education Agency.