Every Young Man's Battle
Every Young Man's Battle is a best-selling Christian book written by Stephen Arterburn, Fred Stoeker and Mike Yorkey that also covers opposition to premarital sex, and pornography for teenage boys. The book is part of a burgeoning media franchise of books like Every Young Woman's Battle, that frequently are on the top 100 Christian book sales lists.
In September 2006 Fred Stoeker published a spin-off to Every Young Man's Battle entitled Tactics.
- "best-selling author of Every Man's Battle" ChristianRetailing.com
- Eric Tiansay. "WaterBrook Multnomah titles achieve sales milestones". Christian Retailing.
- Noonan, Erica; Globe Staff (2006-07-09). "AND THEY SHALL SPREAD THE (PRINTED) WORD". Boston Globe. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- Sharlet, Jeff (2005-06-23). "The Young & the Sexless". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- "CBA houses peek into the closet.". Publishers Weekly. 2004-05-24. Retrieved 2008-12-16.
|This article about a book related to Christianity is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|