Everybody Has a Plan
|Everybody Has a Plan|
Original theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Ana Piterbarg|
|Produced by||Gerardo Herrero
|Written by||Ana Piterbarg
|Music by||Lucio Godoy
|Edited by||Irene Blecua
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Everybody Has a Plan (Spanish: Todos tenemos un plan) is a 2012 Argentine crime thriller film directed by Ana Piterbarg and starring Viggo Mortensen and Soledad Villamil. A joint production of Argentine and Spanish companies, it was written by Anna Cohan and Ana Piterbarg.
Agustín (Viggo Mortensen) is a man desperate to abandon what has gradually become a frustrating existence after living for years in Buenos Aires. After his twin brother Pedro's death (Viggo Mortensen), Agustín sets out to begin a new life assuming Pedro's identity and returning to the mysterious Paraná Delta region, which was the childhood home of both brothers. However, shortly after his return, Agustín is involuntarily involved in the dangerous criminal world that his brother had been part of.
- Viggo Mortensen ... Agustín / Pedro
- Soledad Villamil ... Claudia
- Daniel Fanego ... Adrián
- Javier Godino ... Rubén
- Sofía Gala Castiglione ... Rosa
- Oscar Alegre ... Amadeo Mendizábal
- Joaquín Daniel ... Forensic
- Carolina Román ... Nurse with the baby
- Sergio Boris ... Francisco Mendizábal
- Alberto Ajaka ... Fernando Mendizábal
- "Viggo Mortensen and Soledad Villamil, together in a new film" (in Spanish). La Nación. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
- "Everybody Has A Plan". screendaily.com. Retrieved November 30, 2012.
|This article about a crime thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Argentine film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|