Everything's on Ice
|Everything's on Ice|
Edgar Kennedy in the film
|Directed by||Erle C. Kenton|
|Produced by||Sol Lesser|
|Written by||Adrian Landis
Sherman L. Lowe
|Music by||Amedeo De Filippi
|Edited by||Arthur Hilton|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Everything's on Ice is a 1939 American film directed by Erle C. Kenton. The film is also known as Frolics on Ice (American video title).
A 6-year-old skater is financially exploited in this story, which features "the world's youngest ice figure-skater, Irene Dare." Meanwhile, the girl's older sister "suddenly finds her love-life taken over by a kibitzing uncle ... [leading to] a succession of laughable situations."
- Irene Dare as Irene Barton
- Edgar Kennedy as Joe Barton
- Roscoe Karns as Felix Miller
- Lynne Roberts as Jane Barton
- Eric Linden as Leopold Eddington
- George Meeker as Harrison Gregg
- Bobby Watson as French
- Mary Currier as Miss Tillifer
- Maxine Stewart as Hat Check Girl
- Wade Boteler as White
- Pierre Watkin as Hotel Manager
- Larry Jackson as Papa Penguin
- Kenny Williams as Dr. Penguin
- Hirschhorn, Clive (1981). The Hollywood Musical. London: Octopus Books Limited. p. 164. ISBN 0-517-54044-4.
- "Talented Tots Starred In "Breaking the Ice" At Olympic". Altoona Tribune (Pennsylvania, Altoona). September 8, 1938. p. 10. Retrieved June 11, 2016 – via Newspapers.com.
- "'Everything On Ice' At Park, With Irene Dare". Reading Times (Pennsylvania, Reading). September 15, 1939. p. 23. Retrieved June 11, 2016 – via Newspapers.com.
- Everything's on Ice at the Internet Movie Database
- Everything's on Ice is available for free download at the Internet Archive
|This article about a musical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|