|Single by Lonestar|
|from the album Crazy Nights and piano version on Lonely Grill|
|Released||June 29, 1998|
|Lonestar singles chronology|
"Everything's Changed" is a song written by Richie McDonald, Larry Boone and Paul Nelson, and performed by American country music band Lonestar. It was released in June 1998 as the fourth and final single from their 1997 album Crazy Nights. Their ninth chart single overall, it was also the last single to feature bass guitarist John Rich, who departed from the band shortly after this song was released as a single. The song peaked at number 2 on the Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart, and number 95 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The song is a moderate up-tempo in which the narrator's lover has shown up after many years of being gone, and much has changed since they left their hometown; despite the changes in the town, however, the narrator still shows a love for her.
The music video for this song features Lonestar singing and performing the song behind a bunch of memories about the narrator's hometown. It was directed by Steven T. Miller and R. Brad Murano. This is the last video to feature Richie McDonald and Dean Sams wearing cowboy hats.
Lonestar also performed an acoustic rendition of this song on their third studio album, 1999's Lonely Grill.
"Everything's Changed" debuted at number 73 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of July 4, 1998.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||3|
|US Billboard Hot 100||95|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||42|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||42|
- Bjorke, Matt. "Lonestar - Lonely Grill CD Review". about.com. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- Everything's Changed. YouTube. 1998. Retrieved 2008-08-01.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 7021." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. November 2, 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Lonestar – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Lonestar.
- "Lonestar – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Lonestar.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1998". RPM. December 14, 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Best of 1998: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.