Everything (Michael Bublé song)
|Single by Michael Bublé|
|from the album Call Me Irresponsible|
|B-side||"These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You)"|
|Released||April 23, 2007|
|Format||CD single, digital download|
|Genre||Traditional pop, jazz, easy listening|
|Songwriter(s)||Michael Bublé, Alan Chang, Amy Foster-Gilles|
|Michael Bublé singles chronology|
Bublé wrote the lyrics of "Everything" for his then girlfriend Emily Blunt. He later explained: "I wrote the song about the great happiness of real love, but at the same time I was making a statement about the world. We’re living in really crazy times, and I wanted to say that no matter what’s happening, this person in my life is what really makes it worthwhile." Unlike Bublé's other work, this song strays away from being big band oriented, carrying some elements of pop and rock. It is completely devoid of a horn section, as well as being guitar driven. A piano and an acoustic guitar carry the main melody of the song, with electric guitars audible in the chorus. Bublé's vocal arrangement is also different from his previous material; his voice often makes big interval changes in most of his material, but his voice in this particular song is projected smoothly without going into loud intervals. It is comparable to his previous hit single, "Home", from the album It's Time.
The music video for the song features scenes of Bublé performing the song into a mic, as well as holding an open audition for actors and entertainers to appear in the video, finally choosing the right candidate at the end. The video was posted on the popular video sharing site YouTube, where to date it has received over 50 million hits. In Italy, the song topped the digital singles chart in April 2007, before reaching the top of the overall singles chart over a year later in June 2008. Paul Hewson and Whoopi Goldberg make Cameo Appearance for Auditions. in the video. 
- UK CD single #1 / 7" vinyl
- "Everything" (Album Version) - 3:36
- "Home" (American Remix) - 4:04
- UK CD single #2
- "Everything" (Album Version) - 3:36
- "These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You)" - 4:48
- "Everything" (Alternative Mix) - 3:30
- List of number-one adult contemporary singles of 2007 (U.S.)
- List of number-one digital songs of 2007 (Italy)
- List of number-one hits of 2008 (Italy)
- Warner Music Canada: Michael Buble - More Bio
- "Michael Bublé Everything (song)". Italian Charts. Retrieved 14 September 2016.
- "Australian-charts.com – Michael Bublé – Everything". ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- "Austriancharts.at – Michael Bublé – Everything" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Ultratop.be – Michael Bublé – Everything" (in Dutch). Ultratip.
- "Ultratop.be – Michael Bublé – Everything" (in French). Ultratip.
- "Brazil" (PDF). ABPD. October 6, 2001. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- "Take That Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)" Billboard.
- "Michael Bublé – Everything Hitlisten.nu" (in Danish). Tracklisten.
- "Take That – Chart history" European Hot 100 for Take That.
- "Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ" (in Hungarian). Rádiós Top 40 játszási lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége.
- "Chart Track: Week 41, 2007". Irish Singles Chart.
- "Italiancharts.com – Michael Bublé – Everything". Top Digital Download.
- "Nederlandse Top 40 – Michael Bublé search results" (in Dutch) Dutch Top 40.
- "Norwegiancharts.com – Michael Bublé – Everything". VG-lista.
- "Portugal Digital Songs - Peak". Billboard. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Swedishcharts.com – Michael Bublé – Everything". Singles Top 100.
- "Swisscharts.com – Michael Bublé – Everything". Swiss Singles Chart.
- "Michael Buble: Artist Chart History". Official Charts Company.
- "Michael Bublé Chart History (Hot 100)" Billboard.
- "Michael Bublé Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)" Billboard.
- "Michael Bublé Chart History (Adult Contemporary)" Billboard.
- "ARIA Charts – End Of Year Charts – Top 100 Singles 2007". Australian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original on 2010-07-31. Retrieved 2011-01-08.