|Discipline||Complementary medicine, alternative medicine|
|ISO 4||Evid.-Based Complementary Altern. Med.|
|NLM||Evid Based Complement Alternat Med|
Initially, the journal was entirely open access, without publication charge to the authors except for color figures, but Oxford University Press changed its policy in 2008 and made reviews, editorials, and commentaries subscription-based, while maintaining open access for original research papers. Hindawi returned the journal to a full open access model, but authors have to pay an article processing charge.
- "Bibliographic information". Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Hindawi Publishing. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "About the Journal". Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Oxford University Press. Archived from the original on 2005-12-23. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Article processing charges". Hindawi Publishing. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine". 2021 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate. 2022.
- Ernst, Edzard (1 May 2016). "EBCAM: an alt med journal that puzzles me a great deal".