Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Evid. Based Complement. Alternat. Med.|
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine is a peer-reviewed open-access medical journal covering alternative medicine published by Hindawi Publishing Corporation. The journal was established in 2004 by Edwin L. Cooper, who also served as its editor-in-chief until 2010, when the journal moved from Oxford University Press to Hindawi.
Initially, the journal was entirely open access, without publication charge to the authors except for color figures, but Oxford University Press changed its policy in 2008 and made reviews, editorials, and commentaries subscription-based, while maintaining open access for original research papers. Hindawi returned the journal to a full open access model, but authors have to pay an article processing charge.
- "Bibliographic information". Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Hindawi Publishing. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "About the Journal". Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Article processing charges". Hindawi Publishing. Retrieved 2011-06-02.
- "Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2016.
- "EBCAM: an alt med journal that puzzles me a great deal". 1 May 2016.