From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evin may refer to:
- Evin (district), a neighbourhood in north Tehran, Iran
- Evin (name)
- Evin Prison, a prison in north Tehran
- Evin, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Évin-Malmaison, a commune in Pas-de-Calais, France
- Eivind or Evin, a Norse name
- Loi Evin, a 1991 French alcohol and tobacco policy law, named after Claude Évin
- Evins (disambiguation)
- Even (disambiguation)
- Evon (given name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.