In parliament, Incir has been serving on the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs since 2019.
In addition to her committee assignments, Incir has been part of the Parliament's delegations to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee since 2019 and to the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly since 2021. She is also a member of the European Parliament Anti-Racism and Diversity Intergroup, the European Parliament Intergroup on LGBT Rights, the European Parliament Intergroup on Trade Unions and the European Parliament Intergroup on Western Sahara.
- De blev mest kryssade i Eu valet Sydsvenskan, Retrieved 1 June 2019
- Nisa Khan (October 21, 2021), Movers and Shakers The Parliament Magazine.
- Bureau Archived 2020-10-31 at the Wayback Machine European Parliament Anti-Racism and Diversity Intergroup.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights.
- Intergroup on Trade Unions European Parliament.
- Intergroup on Western Sahara European Parliament.
- Johnson, Brian (2 December 2020). "MEP Awards 2020: Reaction and comment from our winners". The Parliament Magazine. Retrieved 8 January 2021.
- "Tre svenska Europaparlamentariker vinner pris". Altinget.se (in Swedish). Retrieved 2022-10-03.