Evita is a diminutive form of the Spanish name "Eva". It most commonly refers to:
- Eva Perón (1919–1952), Argentine political leader
- Evita (album), a 1976 concept album by Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber about Eva Perón
- Evita (musical), a stage musical adapted from the album
- Evita (1996 film), a 1996 film version of the musical
- Evita (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 1996 film
- Evita (2008 film), a documentary film on the life of Eva Duarte
Evita may also refer to:
- Evita (moth), a moth genus
- Evita Bezuidenhout, a fictional character played by Pieter-Dirk Uys
- Evita (band), a melodic metalcore band from Bristol, England
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.